Ceriba
Welcome to the land of Ceriba. Please sign in here. If you are not apart of our Rp family yet, please sign up! =D
Ceriba
Welcome to the land of Ceriba. Please sign in here. If you are not apart of our Rp family yet, please sign up! =D
Ceriba
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ceriba

A place of hope and courage. A place to unite.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hello Rpers! Welcome to the neighboring land of Sheinara. Ceriba. A land where the hope of survival is based on the two sister kingdoms working together. Have fun (:

Riding into town

Go down 
+3
Ava_Jazlynn
vampoodle
Lovely♥Breakaway
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Lovely♥Breakaway

Lovely♥Breakaway

Riding into town Empty
PostSubject: Riding into town   Riding into town Icon_minitimeSun 06 Dec 2009, 11:47 am

Emmy rode into town on her faithful horse, Olivia. She was wearing skinny jeans, a dark red long sleeved shirt, and black converse. Her hair was curly as ever, flowing down over her shoulders. Emmy looked around the place and was impressed by the size. It looked like a nice place to live. She glanced around hoping to spot someone she knew that had also traveled here from Sheinara, and so far she couldn't see anyone that fit in that category. She jumped off Olivia and sat on a bench while her horse rested a bit.
Back to top Go down
vampoodle

vampoodle

Riding into town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riding into town   Riding into town Icon_minitimeSun 06 Dec 2009, 3:54 pm

Livia was walking toward her home with her head down. Her orange-red hair was in a loose pony tail, flailing behind her in the wind. She had been coughing all day and her breathing was rough, so she decided to find a place to sit. Livia sat on a bench quickly, soon realizing that another girl and a horse also rested here.
"Oh, hello.." Livia said in a shy but polite voice.
Back to top Go down
Lovely♥Breakaway

Lovely♥Breakaway

Riding into town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riding into town   Riding into town Icon_minitimeSun 06 Dec 2009, 4:21 pm

Emmy smiled kindly to the girl. "Hello." She ran a hand through Olivia's mane and kissed the horse's face. "You look like you have been here for a while. I have only been here for a matter of a few hours. Do you know a Jakob Rand?" She looked at the girl at tilted her head.
Back to top Go down
Ava_Jazlynn
Admin
Ava_Jazlynn

Riding into town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riding into town   Riding into town Icon_minitimeSun 06 Dec 2009, 4:24 pm

"EMMY!" Ava knew Emmy from Sheinara. "Jakob is probably somewhere near the palace. He spends alot of time there." She smiled at the girl. "And Livia! hi!" Her voice was enthusiastic. "How are you?"
Back to top Go down
Lovely♥Breakaway

Lovely♥Breakaway

Riding into town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riding into town   Riding into town Icon_minitimeSun 06 Dec 2009, 4:29 pm

"Hey Ava!" Emmy smiled brightly at her. She stood up and hugged her. "Thanks.. I'm kinda looking for him," she shrugged. Ava sounded like she was in a good mood which brightened Emmy's as well.
Back to top Go down
vampoodle

vampoodle

Riding into town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riding into town   Riding into town Icon_minitimeSun 06 Dec 2009, 4:36 pm

"No, i don't know him." she said then smiled at Ava "Hi! Well, i should be getting home..." Livia stood up, then began walking away, waving goodbye to the girls.
Back to top Go down
Lovely♥Breakaway

Lovely♥Breakaway

Riding into town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riding into town   Riding into town Icon_minitimeSun 06 Dec 2009, 11:24 pm

Emmy waved goodbye to Livia. "It was nice meeting you!" she called out. She sat back down and sighed slightly, petting her horse. She wanted to see Jakob again; the only problem was finding him.
Back to top Go down
Baen Ikonoka

Riding into town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riding into town   Riding into town Icon_minitimeMon 07 Dec 2009, 1:12 pm

he is thrown from a micro singularity which caused a small storm around it. when his form leaves the singularity the small storm dissipitates indicating the singularity has gone
" greetings Emmy, and before you ask i can read your mind among several things... i am not here to greet you i am merely miss Ava's bodyguard. i had no idea of your arrival"
his dark blue eyes look at Ava breifly showing a protectivenss that is theer and has been for a while
"but as for Jakob's location i would say find Lia you might find him"
Back to top Go down
VerilNightengale

Riding into town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riding into town   Riding into town Icon_minitimeMon 07 Dec 2009, 1:40 pm

Veril would have arrived into the middle of the town square, He wasn't neccessarily sure how he arrived at this place. Veril always had the nack of landing him in places he never knew how he arrived... But this place he saw on the board in the town square at Sheinara, The author seemed to have been Lianna Storm. Veril grinned to himself, his trench-coat blowing in the winds as did his blood-red locks that fell to the side of his face as the wind blew in from the side. His automatic magnums were holstered and visible due to his trench-coat swaying in the wind, revealing much of his bare chest that had tattoos scattered amongst the surface of his flesh. They glowed rather dully in this light. He set his sapphire eyes upon the crowds of people... He recognized a man, his features Darkened... The man he encountered when he was his undead-form before his reincarnation... Baen, the one who attacked him in the coven. Veril wasn't sure what he should do... Maybe he'd figure out something later... for now he would of shrugged it off and gazed if there was any other familiar faces.
Back to top Go down
Baen Ikonoka

Riding into town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riding into town   Riding into town Icon_minitimeMon 07 Dec 2009, 1:44 pm

he turns slowly sensing a familiar presence. he sees Veril and steps between the man and Ava unsure if he would make an offensive manouvere against the woman he then speaks inside the man's head

are you here for violent means?
Back to top Go down
VerilNightengale

Riding into town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riding into town   Riding into town Icon_minitimeMon 07 Dec 2009, 1:48 pm

" Violent means? " Veril blurted allowed, growling slightly his eyes closed then and a very powerful magical barrier disabled the man to read, or speak into his thoughts. "It depends, Are you going to be hostile like you were the last time i saw you? And as for Ava, We are... Old friends. " Veril's grin was no longer human, his demonic wings would have spread outwards as he walked towards the man. His maw spread across revealing numerous amounts of razor sharp fangs that cluttered the Demon's maw.
Back to top Go down
Baen Ikonoka

Riding into town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riding into town   Riding into town Icon_minitimeMon 07 Dec 2009, 1:58 pm

sighing he embues some of his own energy into carving a spell and burrows a small hole thorugh his strong mental barriers enough to allow him to speak but not read the demon's thoughts

i made no assaults directly against you i merely attacked the defensive capabilities you posses if i were to truely attack you nowadays i would not fail... you attack any of the royal family. enough of this...start anew friends?

his form relaxs as the demon approaches but he does not move just in case... a body guard has to remain aware of all things and guard against ossible threats. hence why the attempted assassin on the roof is being burned from the inside out by the same amount of energy in a sun.
Back to top Go down
VerilNightengale

Riding into town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riding into town   Riding into town Icon_minitimeMon 07 Dec 2009, 2:10 pm

Veril would have let a very cruel, maniacal laugh escape his lips as he approached the man. " You would not fail? You seem so sure of yourself, Yet when you faced me earlier... You could not even beat the bag of bones that i was! " Veril let his laughter stop, his sinister, razor-fanged maw twisted into what it seemed a grin, his maw seemed to take up the lower half of his face. " I assure you, I have no threats on any Royal Family, Now... If you would step aside and leave me be... Maybe i'll keep the idea of us starting over as friends. " Veril walked past the man and further through-out the Town Square. He approached a female, Emmy it would have seemed, his senses picking up the name of the female from the mouths of the others around the area, his features returned... lightened and returned to his gentle warm loving self. " I've seen you before... Emmy is it? " He offered a hand towards the female, his tattoos seemed to radiate a little brighter now that he was away from the man.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult

VivaLaCult

Riding into town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riding into town   Riding into town Icon_minitimeMon 07 Dec 2009, 5:14 pm

Jakob walked up behind, Ava and put his hand on her back, before realizing that Emmy was standing right there. Jakob's eyes widened and he smiled and ran towards her and hugged her tightly lifting her in the air. "When did you get here" he said with a smile on his face then kissed her on the cheek.
Back to top Go down
iheartheartsxo
Admin
iheartheartsxo

Riding into town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riding into town   Riding into town Icon_minitimeMon 07 Dec 2009, 6:44 pm

Lianna wandered into town. Her eyes searched around, looking at people mill around the area. Spirits and the living alike. Only she could see the dead here and it sort of unnerved her. She walked over to the side of a building where she slid down to the ground, sitting against the wall. She was a bit dizzy as she couldn't beleive all of what had happened so quickly. She brought her knees up to her chest, looking up at people under her sidebangs. She was wearing tight dark blue jeans with black leather boots and a white tanktop with a black jacket.
Back to top Go down
http://sheinararpg118.forumotion.co.uk/index.htm?sid=a2707aca898
Lovely♥Breakaway

Lovely♥Breakaway

Riding into town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riding into town   Riding into town Icon_minitimeMon 07 Dec 2009, 7:02 pm

Emmy smiled and hugged Jakob back. "I got here like.. 10 minutes ago," she said with a light laugh. She motioned to her now sleeping horse and nodded.
"Happy to see me?" she asked with a smile. She had missed him and was glad to see him.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult

VivaLaCult

Riding into town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riding into town   Riding into town Icon_minitimeMon 07 Dec 2009, 8:20 pm

"You bet" he said then planted a kiss on her lips and held her lightly in his arms. In his commotion, he almost for got the other introductions, he turned and smiled at Ava and hugged her and waved politely at Baen, they hadn't really met, then he turned to Veril. "I can't say we have met" Jakob said with a smile, "I am Jakob Rand" he finished and extended a hand for a hake.
Back to top Go down
Ava_Jazlynn
Admin
Ava_Jazlynn

Riding into town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riding into town   Riding into town Icon_minitimeTue 08 Dec 2009, 12:23 am

Ava hugged Baen from behind. "Chillax. Veril and I go way back. Though he cant remember me..." Ava sneered at Veril. "He's Lia's playmate." She laughed at her termanology. Ava released Baen, having the incredible urge to grb his hand, but she refrained. She stepped to Veril, "When did you get here, V?" Sghe asked in an oddly cheery voice for talking to him. Veril and Ava were always jokingly bitter towards each other. Today, though, Ava thought she should give the demon a sweet welcome.
Back to top Go down
Lovely♥Breakaway

Lovely♥Breakaway

Riding into town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riding into town   Riding into town Icon_minitimeTue 08 Dec 2009, 6:01 pm

Emmy hugged herself to Jakob and smiled. "I'm more happy to see you.." she said quietly and she nuzzled him. She looked up at him and smiled. God it was good to see him again.
Back to top Go down
VerilNightengale

Riding into town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riding into town   Riding into town Icon_minitimeWed 09 Dec 2009, 12:59 pm

Veril would have grinned his features seemed to darken as he did so,Veril was still not himself... He nodded at the man Jakob. "Veril Nightengale..." Not really sure about shaking hands with the people he has met so far, Maybe they would tap into something they did not wish to tap into. " Sorry... Superstition... as of late. " He shook his head at the hand and sighed lightly. Veril then directed his attention towards Ava, his grin grew wider... "Playmate, Hmmm? And what do you call people such as him? " He motioned towards Baen and laughed coldly, his voice then suddenly emitted an echo... a deathly chill followed after it, the wind picking it up and letting it run along and down the spines of everyone near him. " If anything, I would call him a playmate, a guard... But yet you have a sudden urge to do things with him?" Veril shrugged once again, letting it go... He loved playing around with her before then smiling at her question. " Just a couple days ago. "
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult

VivaLaCult

Riding into town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riding into town   Riding into town Icon_minitimeWed 09 Dec 2009, 1:18 pm

Jakob had one arm around Emmy, holding her close, Jakob dropped his hand "Whatever man suit yourself" Jakob said then turned back to Emmy, he wasn't there for Veril anyway, Emmy was his main view. Jakob leaned over and kissed her softly. "I am glad you came" he said softly.
Back to top Go down
Baen Ikonoka

Riding into town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riding into town   Riding into town Icon_minitimeWed 09 Dec 2009, 2:00 pm

he isghs inaudibly as Ava withdrew her arms before catching himself and glares at Veril jokingly hoping to cover up incase anyone heard his moment of weakness.
"watch it you, i know ways to tickle your insides, and noone likes to be tickled, the ultimate torture in my opinion"
he makes a jokingly cheerful face again
Back to top Go down
Ava_Jazlynn
Admin
Ava_Jazlynn

Riding into town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riding into town   Riding into town Icon_minitimeWed 09 Dec 2009, 5:00 pm

Ava raised her eyebrows and smiled. "Baen... well people like him I would call a friend." She had completely forgotten about the mind reading abilities, and quickly threw up a barrier. Stepping back to Baen, she linked her arm through his, "An incredible friend." She miled up at Baen, and then back to Veril, deciding on whether or not to comment on his pick up on her refrain. "I dont know what you mean by that, Veril. Do things as such as what? Hug him? Sure. All the time. He deserves it." She didnt go any farther than hug. That might have started issues. Ava pulled herself incloser to her friend, with a gentle smile, resting her head on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Lovely♥Breakaway

Lovely♥Breakaway

Riding into town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riding into town   Riding into town Icon_minitimeWed 09 Dec 2009, 6:13 pm

Emmy kissed Jakob back. She looked up at him and smiled. "I'm glad I came here too." She tightened her arms around him and laid her forehead on his chest. She was comfortable here in his arms. She was glad she had come here looking for him, having him here would making living in Ceriba that much better.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult

VivaLaCult

Riding into town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riding into town   Riding into town Icon_minitimeWed 09 Dec 2009, 6:16 pm

Jakob looked at everyone. "So what the hell is with this little gathering, we gonna do something important" he asked with his arms around Emmy and allowing her to rest on him. "Because if not, I think I am going to take Emmy from you guys and bolt" he said as he smiled and winked at Ava.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Riding into town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riding into town   Riding into town Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Riding into town
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next