Ceriba
Welcome to the land of Ceriba. Please sign in here. If you are not apart of our Rp family yet, please sign up! =D
Ceriba
Welcome to the land of Ceriba. Please sign in here. If you are not apart of our Rp family yet, please sign up! =D
Ceriba
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ceriba

A place of hope and courage. A place to unite.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hello Rpers! Welcome to the neighboring land of Sheinara. Ceriba. A land where the hope of survival is based on the two sister kingdoms working together. Have fun (:

A New Person In Town

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
vampoodle

vampoodle

A New Person In Town Empty
PostSubject: A New Person In Town   A New Person In Town Icon_minitimeSat 28 Nov 2009, 6:49 pm

Livia's pace was slow and tired as she walked down the street's of Ceriba. The townspeople were chattering happily, going about their business; some stopped to glance at the small girl who didn't belong here, who didn't belong anywhere actually. Her legs were sore, her body tired, as she took a seat on the corner of the street. Many people raised there eyebrows and shook their heads at the rugged girl, but she kept her head down, her face hidden from those who walked by.
Back to top Go down
iheartheartsxo
Admin
iheartheartsxo

PostSubject: Re: A New Person In Town   A New Person In Town Icon_minitimeSat 28 Nov 2009, 7:06 pm

Lianna was walking from shop to shop, having a good day when she saw a young girl sitting on the side of the road. Could it be? The girl looked just like her friend from Sheinara. Livia.
"Livia?" She asked outloud, her eyes widening. "Is that you?" She couldn't believe her eyes.
Back to top Go down
http://sheinararpg118.forumotion.co.uk/index.htm?sid=a2707aca898
vampoodle

vampoodle

PostSubject: Re: A New Person In Town   A New Person In Town Icon_minitimeSat 28 Nov 2009, 7:17 pm

Automatically, Livia's head shot up and looked around at the sound of her name. But who could it be? There were very few people she had ever spoken too. She looked up to see her old friend Lianna. It had been so long since she had seen her. Her eyes widened as she stood up, facing Lianna.
Back to top Go down
iheartheartsxo
Admin
iheartheartsxo

PostSubject: Re: A New Person In Town   A New Person In Town Icon_minitimeSat 28 Nov 2009, 7:21 pm

"Livia!" Lianna squealed as she dropped her bags and ran towards her friends, grabbing her into a tight hug. "I haven't seen you in forever!" She continued, bubbley and excited. "How have you been? You look a bit scrawny - no offense-, you should come to the palace sometime and hang out!" She said, smiling brightly.
Back to top Go down
vampoodle

vampoodle

PostSubject: Re: A New Person In Town   A New Person In Town Icon_minitimeSat 28 Nov 2009, 10:05 pm

As she was tightly hugged, Livia wrapped her tiny arms around her friends figure, excitedly hugging her back. She went to speak, to reply to Lianna's questions. "I'm alright", her voice cracked in a hoarse voice. Livia had'nt spoken aloud since her brother's death three months ago. Her freckled cheeks flushed a light pink as she cleared her throat, continuing in a whisper, "It's so good to see you, Lianna."
Back to top Go down
iheartheartsxo
Admin
iheartheartsxo

PostSubject: Re: A New Person In Town   A New Person In Town Icon_minitimeSun 29 Nov 2009, 1:08 pm

"It's is amazing to see you as well, Livia! You have no idea how much I've been worried about you. After I left Sheinara, I wondered if I would ever see you again!" She said, taking Livia's hand. "Come on! We should shop together. You look like you might appreciate a new outfit. Maybe even a new wardrobe." She said with a joking laugh. "And don't worry about money. My treat."
Back to top Go down
vampoodle

vampoodle

PostSubject: Re: A New Person In Town   A New Person In Town Icon_minitimeSun 29 Nov 2009, 2:15 pm

Livia smiled softly and nodded her head, she held onto Lianna's hand. "Sounds like a plan," she whispered and laughed softly. "And thank you" She smiled gratefully. Livia stretched onto her tiptoes, feeling her sore bones crack and stretch as she waited for Lianna to take the lead.
Back to top Go down
iheartheartsxo
Admin
iheartheartsxo

PostSubject: Re: A New Person In Town   A New Person In Town Icon_minitimeSun 29 Nov 2009, 2:58 pm

Lianna led Livia to a near by store after picking up the bags she had dropped.
"Let's get started." She said with a grin as she stepped towards the clothes racks which held many designer and beautiful clothes.
"Pick whatever you want." She continued, already lost in the clothes.
Back to top Go down
vampoodle

vampoodle

PostSubject: Re: A New Person In Town   A New Person In Town Icon_minitimeSun 29 Nov 2009, 5:23 pm

Livia browsed through the racks of clothing. Nothing had really stood out to her, until she came across this one dress. The sleeves of the dress were medium length, and the dress itself was a little longer than knee length. It's color was a brilliant emerald green, the same color as Livia's eyes. The style was simple and elegant, something she could wear all the time. "It's perfect." Livia whispered to herself, holding the dress up to her body. "And it's just the right size!"
Back to top Go down
iheartheartsxo
Admin
iheartheartsxo

PostSubject: Re: A New Person In Town   A New Person In Town Icon_minitimeMon 30 Nov 2009, 6:27 am

Lianna turned to see what Livia had found. The dress she held up to her body was absolutely perfect.
"Oh. My. Gosh!" She exclaimed, her eyes brightening. "That dress is amazing! You're so getting it!" She continued.
Back to top Go down
vampoodle

vampoodle

PostSubject: Re: A New Person In Town   A New Person In Town Icon_minitimeMon 30 Nov 2009, 8:32 pm

Livia smiled in response and twirled, holding the dress up against her body. "I wonder how much it is..." her face fell in worry as she searched the dress for a price tag.
Back to top Go down
iheartheartsxo
Admin
iheartheartsxo

PostSubject: Re: A New Person In Town   A New Person In Town Icon_minitimeTue 01 Dec 2009, 6:57 am

Lianna walked over to her friend and found the tag inside the back of the dress.
"It's $69.00. Ooo! Well you're getting it anyway!" She continued as she went back to the rack and picked out a deep purple halter dress which ended above the knees and looked like it hugged the body perfectly.

"And I'll get this one." She said with a smile. "Do you want anything else?"
Back to top Go down
vampoodle

vampoodle

PostSubject: Re: A New Person In Town   A New Person In Town Icon_minitimeTue 01 Dec 2009, 5:08 pm

Livia saw the dress Lianna had picked out and smiled. "That's gorgeous!" She smiled gratefully and hugged her friend. "No, thank you. This is way more than enough." she said softly as she held her new dress over her arm.
Back to top Go down
iheartheartsxo
Admin
iheartheartsxo

PostSubject: Re: A New Person In Town   A New Person In Town Icon_minitimeTue 01 Dec 2009, 5:31 pm

"Not true." She said, smiling. "Every beautiful dress needs an amazing pair of shoes!" She continued as she took Livia's arm and walked her over to the isles filled with every type of shoe you could imagine.
"And don't forget to pick out some jewlery or something." She said, browsing the shoes, herself.
Back to top Go down
vampoodle

vampoodle

PostSubject: Re: A New Person In Town   A New Person In Town Icon_minitimeTue 01 Dec 2009, 11:24 pm

Livia browsed through the shoes quietly, humming to herself. She picked out a pair of dark colored flats, matching perfectly with her dress. Finding a nearby bench, Livia sat down, exhausted. "Phew.." she sighed, "I never knew shopping could be so tiring.." she said in her small voice, laughing quietly with her shoes and dress in hand.
Back to top Go down
iheartheartsxo
Admin
iheartheartsxo

PostSubject: Re: A New Person In Town   A New Person In Town Icon_minitimeWed 02 Dec 2009, 5:38 pm

Lianna laughed as she walked over to Livia, a pair of purple heels in her own hand.
"It takes practice." She said, jokingly, sitting next to her. "Are you ready to leave or do you want to keep looking?" She asked, smiling.
Back to top Go down
vampoodle

vampoodle

PostSubject: Re: A New Person In Town   A New Person In Town Icon_minitimeThu 03 Dec 2009, 12:08 am

"I think I'm ready to leave." Livia said softly, smiling at Lianna. "Thank you so much, for coming with me and and helping me..and.." she stopped, her voice draining out as she coughed. She gave her friend a weak smile as she tried to catch her breath.
Back to top Go down
iheartheartsxo
Admin
iheartheartsxo

PostSubject: Re: A New Person In Town   A New Person In Town Icon_minitimeThu 03 Dec 2009, 6:36 pm

Lianna smiled back and walked with Livia to where they would check out. When they were done, they walked outside and down the road.
"Come by the palace anytime you want Livia! And feel free to take one of the houses in the village. Now, I must be off to deal with some annoying counts and princes. I'll talk to you later ok?" She asked hugging her friend.
Back to top Go down
3hoursleep

3hoursleep

PostSubject: Re: A New Person In Town   A New Person In Town Icon_minitimeFri 04 Dec 2009, 3:03 am

Trin smiled as he came out of the store that Lianna and Livia had just been in. He saw them, cursing under his breath as he hid bags behind his back, trying to hide the presents he had bought the others. He slipped on a patch of ice, putting him off balance. He only regained his composure by grabbing Lia's wrist and pulling himself back up. He laughed, nervously, standing straight and blowing a strand of blond hair away from his eyes.
"Hey, um, sis. Nice to see you..." He looked at Livia, warm green eyes glinting in the sunlight. "Hi. I'm Trinovantes, Lianna's brother. Most people call me Trin."
Back to top Go down
vampoodle

vampoodle

PostSubject: Re: A New Person In Town   A New Person In Town Icon_minitimeSat 05 Dec 2009, 1:31 am

Livia had smiled as she hugged Lianna back. "Okay sounds good.." she trailed off, noticing Trin for the first time. She glanced down at her feet in a shy manner. "I'm Livia, it's nice to meet you Trin." she said softly and quietly, her green eyes looking to Lianna then back at Trin. Livia squeaked as she sneezed once, covering her nose and mouth with her hands. Her freckled face blushed red as she stuttered, "Excuse m-me.."
Back to top Go down
3hoursleep

3hoursleep

PostSubject: Re: A New Person In Town   A New Person In Town Icon_minitimeSat 05 Dec 2009, 1:35 am

Trin smiled.
"Part of nature, on't excuse yourself for something you can't control." He still had the bags behind his back and was getting nervous. "Anyway, I'm gonna go. It was nice meeting you Livia." He turned, swinging the bags in front of him and continuing at a brisk walking pace.
Back to top Go down
vampoodle

vampoodle

PostSubject: Re: A New Person In Town   A New Person In Town Icon_minitimeSat 05 Dec 2009, 2:46 pm

"It was nice meeting you too." She sighed as she watched the sun set. She held her new clothes over her arm and glanced around. She figured she would find a place to stay for the night. She hugged Lianna once more and wandered off in the direction of the houses.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New Person In Town   A New Person In Town Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A New Person In Town
Page 1 of 1