Ceriba
Welcome to the land of Ceriba. Please sign in here. If you are not apart of our Rp family yet, please sign up! =D
Ceriba
Welcome to the land of Ceriba. Please sign in here. If you are not apart of our Rp family yet, please sign up! =D
Ceriba
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ceriba

A place of hope and courage. A place to unite.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hello Rpers! Welcome to the neighboring land of Sheinara. Ceriba. A land where the hope of survival is based on the two sister kingdoms working together. Have fun (:

A New Arrival

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
_TheSweetAngelOfLove_

_TheSweetAngelOfLove_

A New Arrival Empty
PostSubject: A New Arrival   A New Arrival Icon_minitimeFri 04 Dec 2009, 6:33 pm

Alice strolled down the boardwalk, looking around as she did. She was wearing a black, long-sleeved dress that ended just above her knees with a hot pink leather jacket. The jacket was about the length of the dress. Her black converse tied the look together. She glanced around the place, taking in its many stores and small shops. She thought she would enjoy living here very much. She still needed to find a place to live, but that could wait. She needed to get used to this new town before settling in it.
Back to top Go down
http://alastinglove.forumotion.com/forum.htm
3hoursleep

3hoursleep

A New Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Arrival   A New Arrival Icon_minitimeSat 05 Dec 2009, 1:31 am

Trin was walking along, a regular day for him. He had his iPod on and was listening to Radiohead. He turned around, not sure what to do. As he turned he saw Alice. His jaw dropped. She was stunningly beautiful. Her clothes suited her and he loved the jacket. He looked down at his own white t-shirt (which was showing his muscles), the skinny blue jeans and his red converse. He would have put some other trainers on but the converse were out and he just wanted to get outside. He hurriedly checked his breath, half cringing. He got out his peppermint spray and gave his mouth a few blasts. He looked at his hair in a shop window. It was looking good. His eyes went to a very pale green. He turned on the spot, taking out his earphones, letting them hang from his neck. He walked towards Alice.
"Hi. I'm Trinovanttes Leali. You look lost, can I help?" He asked flashing a white, toothy grin.
Back to top Go down
_TheSweetAngelOfLove_

_TheSweetAngelOfLove_

A New Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Arrival   A New Arrival Icon_minitimeSat 05 Dec 2009, 1:49 am

Alice stopped walking and looked to the man, her ice blue eyes set directly on him. He was wearing converse which made Alice smile. Anyone who wore converse made a good first impression. "I'm Alice Carden. I'm not really lost, just exploring." She shrugged lightly.
Alice caught the scent of peppermint and raised an eyebrow. "Also, if you are chewing gum, hand it over. Now." She smirked and held out a hand. She knew it wasn't gum but she loved the stuff. "Kidding," she said as she dropped her hand.
Back to top Go down
3hoursleep

3hoursleep

A New Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Arrival   A New Arrival Icon_minitimeSat 05 Dec 2009, 1:53 am

Trin smiled, half-laughing, not making it sound weird, however. He pulled a packet from his back pocket and gave it to her.
"I don't use gum much so you can have it." He smiled. "So, is there anything you need help with? And I mean ANYTHING within it not killing or embarrasing someone." He paused. "No, I can do embarrasment. I'm a very 'people person' if you know what I mean." He had noticed when she had looked at the converse. "Nice aren't they? I've got the entire All Star collection. There's a shop down the road that sells nothing but All Star." He was really enthusiastic but not in a strange way. More of a 'I'm happy today' way.
Back to top Go down
_TheSweetAngelOfLove_

_TheSweetAngelOfLove_

A New Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Arrival   A New Arrival Icon_minitimeSat 05 Dec 2009, 2:00 am

Alice took the packet of gum and flashed him a smile. She took a piece out and popped it in her mouth. "Minty," she said cheerfully as she chewed it.
Alice laughed slightly. He seemed... very happy; enthusiastic. She then nodded. "Actually, there is something you might be able to help me with... that is, if you are interested." She looked at him with a small smirk on her lips. He looked like he would do just about anything if she asked. Alice needed somewhere to live and she was hoping Trin could help.
Back to top Go down
3hoursleep

3hoursleep

A New Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Arrival   A New Arrival Icon_minitimeSat 05 Dec 2009, 2:05 am

Her toughts glided into his mind.
"Ah! Accomodation. Not a problem. Um... Hmm, let's see. I have a cottage that noone uses. I don't rent it out or sell it so, I guess you could live there at my expense. I mean I don't mind. I'm hardly poor." He thought for a minute. "Yeah, it's open if you want it. It's beautiful." He added the thought 'To suit you.' "It's in the middle of a little woods, but there are some other people are around as well as a lake. I can show you if you want."
Back to top Go down
_TheSweetAngelOfLove_

_TheSweetAngelOfLove_

A New Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Arrival   A New Arrival Icon_minitimeSat 05 Dec 2009, 2:12 am

She nodded. "That would be lovely, I'd appreciate it very much. Lead then way then Trin," she said with a kind smile. She hooked arms with him waiting to be led in the right direction. 'This is very generous of you Trin,' she thought to herself, knowing that he would be able to get the message. "If I am to stay in your cottage, you have to visit me often; it only seems right," she commented with a grin.
Back to top Go down
3hoursleep

3hoursleep

A New Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Arrival   A New Arrival Icon_minitimeSat 05 Dec 2009, 2:17 am

Trin twigged immediately, walking along, smiling to himself.
"Are you flirting with me?" He asked, kinda knowing he answer, but just wanting confirmation so he didn't seem like too much of a twat if he got it wrong. He turned a corner, the forest came into view. He was still smiling as he looked at her face. He was taken in by her radiance and he nearly bumped into a woman but she moved aside, kindly. He thanked her and went back to examinig Alice.
Back to top Go down
_TheSweetAngelOfLove_

_TheSweetAngelOfLove_

A New Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Arrival   A New Arrival Icon_minitimeSat 05 Dec 2009, 2:23 am

Alice laughed lightly. "I am most definitely flirting with you Trin." She nodded with a playful smile on her lips. She then noticed him looking at her.
"Are you staring at me?" Of course she knew the answer already. She could see him staring right at her. She raised a brow at him and grinned.
Back to top Go down
3hoursleep

3hoursleep

A New Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Arrival   A New Arrival Icon_minitimeSat 05 Dec 2009, 2:25 am

Trin looked up, then straight ahead, then said with a mock American accent.
"Hey you're flirting? I'm staring." Then he adopted his natural English tone. "I can't help it. You're so beautiful." He was kinda taken aback by her forward nature. They weren't far from the cottage now.
Back to top Go down
_TheSweetAngelOfLove_

_TheSweetAngelOfLove_

A New Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Arrival   A New Arrival Icon_minitimeSat 05 Dec 2009, 2:31 am

Alice blushed lightly. "Thank you; you aren't so bad yourself," she said with a wink. "And besides, I have the right to flirt." Alice grinned knowing she was right. He couldn't object to that fact. He had just called her beautiful; so she was beautiful and single. Why shouldn't she flirt?
Back to top Go down
3hoursleep

3hoursleep

A New Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Arrival   A New Arrival Icon_minitimeSat 05 Dec 2009, 2:33 am

Trin sighed. For a minute he'd lost the spring in his step and was walking normally. The he shook his head.
"Well, I'm single too. Divorced ut single." He was worried this would freak Alice out so he just looked straight ahead. "And thank you. I appreciate being called attractive."
Back to top Go down
_TheSweetAngelOfLove_

_TheSweetAngelOfLove_

A New Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Arrival   A New Arrival Icon_minitimeSat 05 Dec 2009, 2:37 am

Alice shrugged and smiled at him. "Being divorced isn't a bad thing. It just means you haven't found The one yet. Nothing to be ashamed of."
"No problem; it's nice being praised." She kissed his cheek and walked on ahead of him as they came into view of the cottage. "Wow.. it is beautiful."
Back to top Go down
3hoursleep

3hoursleep

A New Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Arrival   A New Arrival Icon_minitimeSat 05 Dec 2009, 2:41 am

Trin smiled as she kissed his cheek. He risked putting his arm around her shoulders.
"Isn't it? I just love it. I used to come here when I first came to Ceriba with my sister and daughter. It's so peaceful." He walked to the door opening it and handing her the keys. "All yours."
Back to top Go down
_TheSweetAngelOfLove_

_TheSweetAngelOfLove_

A New Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Arrival   A New Arrival Icon_minitimeSat 05 Dec 2009, 2:51 am

Alice took the keys and sighed. "Promise you'll visit me; all the time. It may be peaceful but living out here by myself will get lonely." She looked at him, slightly pouting. "Plus, we will definitely have to go and buy converse together." She nodded and smiled slightly.
Back to top Go down
3hoursleep

3hoursleep

A New Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Arrival   A New Arrival Icon_minitimeSat 05 Dec 2009, 2:58 am

Trin smiled. He moved in and kissed her on the cheek, hugging her.
"I promise I'll come by as often as I can. And yes, that is quite often." He kissed her cheek again. He didn't know if this was too far but he didn't care, so he moved in once more, this time, kissing her passionately on the lips. One hand on her back between her shoulder blades the other on the back of her head.
Back to top Go down
_TheSweetAngelOfLove_

_TheSweetAngelOfLove_

A New Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Arrival   A New Arrival Icon_minitimeSat 05 Dec 2009, 3:04 am

Alice hugged him back and smiled. "Yes, you better visit very often or you will have a very angry dragon on your hands." Alice nodded as he kissed her on the cheek again. He then kissed her on the lips and she blinked before kissing back. She wrapped her arms around his neck and smirked. "You flirt," she kissed him again.
Back to top Go down
3hoursleep

3hoursleep

A New Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Arrival   A New Arrival Icon_minitimeSat 05 Dec 2009, 3:07 am

He kissed back again, grinning as he backeed out towards the door.
"You're one to talk." He said, a cheeky tone in his voice. "So, what? After that I guess we're kinda going out?" He asked, a glint in his eye.
Back to top Go down
_TheSweetAngelOfLove_

_TheSweetAngelOfLove_

A New Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Arrival   A New Arrival Icon_minitimeSat 05 Dec 2009, 3:10 am

Alice laughed and shook her head. "No. What are we in sixth grade?" She laughed again, only to move towards him, kissing his cheek. "It's called dating nowadays." she grinned and spun around, unlocking the door to the cottage and stepping in.
Back to top Go down
3hoursleep

3hoursleep

A New Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Arrival   A New Arrival Icon_minitimeSat 05 Dec 2009, 3:13 am

Trin sighed.
"Hey, I'm 205. I may look 19 but I'm a lot older." He chuckled shaking his head. "You can come to the palace whenever. I'm usually not sleeping for weeks whilst in random places, but most of the time I'm in the games room or training area." He smiled and started to walk off.
Back to top Go down
_TheSweetAngelOfLove_

_TheSweetAngelOfLove_

A New Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Arrival   A New Arrival Icon_minitimeSat 05 Dec 2009, 3:17 am

Alice turned around and looked at him. "The palace? What are you, some sort of royalty?" Before he could get to far, Alice caught up to him and grabbed his wrist, spinning him around. She kissed him and looked up at him. "Don't go yet.. either that or take me with you." She raised a brow at him, "Or you can leave me here.. all alone.." she sniffled fakely and turned away from him.
Back to top Go down
3hoursleep

3hoursleep

A New Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Arrival   A New Arrival Icon_minitimeSat 05 Dec 2009, 3:22 am

Trin laughed. He kissed her back, holding her hand.
"Yes, I'm the Lord General. I don't like to flash it about really." He looked at his shoes. "Come on then. I don't feel like drumming at this time. Besides, I've done enough music today. May as well go training. I shall show you my kung fu moves." So saying he did a mock ninja sound and a jokey kick. "By the way, I make a habit of training topless, it makes my clothes sweaty if I keep it on. Is that ok?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
_TheSweetAngelOfLove_

_TheSweetAngelOfLove_

A New Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Arrival   A New Arrival Icon_minitimeSat 05 Dec 2009, 3:28 am

Alice smiled and pecked him on the cheek. "Nope, that's totally fine. But give me like.. three seconds.." she took off into the cottage. About a minute later she came out wearing a black tank top and a pair of dark sweats, her black converse still on her feet. "This is more comfortable, although the hot pink jacket was nice." She took his hand and began walking, almost pulling him.
"Well hurry up then; let's go see these kung fu moves of your's."
Back to top Go down
3hoursleep

3hoursleep

A New Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Arrival   A New Arrival Icon_minitimeSat 05 Dec 2009, 3:32 am

(Carry this on in training arena, I'll start it)
**END OF TOPIC**
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A New Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Arrival   A New Arrival Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A New Arrival
Page 1 of 1