Ceriba
Welcome to the land of Ceriba. Please sign in here. If you are not apart of our Rp family yet, please sign up! =D
Ceriba
Welcome to the land of Ceriba. Please sign in here. If you are not apart of our Rp family yet, please sign up! =D
Ceriba
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ceriba

A place of hope and courage. A place to unite.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hello Rpers! Welcome to the neighboring land of Sheinara. Ceriba. A land where the hope of survival is based on the two sister kingdoms working together. Have fun (:

New Arrival

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Baen Ikonoka

New Arrival Empty
PostSubject: New Arrival   New Arrival Icon_minitimeWed 25 Nov 2009, 4:10 pm

he wonders between the tree his blue eyes scanning the area. he sees a relativly large tree next to one of same size their branches intertwining. he smiles "perfect" the single word leaves his lips as a whisper and he launches himself up to the thickest branches intertwining he lays his hand on the branch and mutters a few words the branch molding itself to a new shape making a small house large enough to lie or sit in. the branch it was connected to moves and makes a sort of ceiling a few inches from the structure.

he then unsheaths a dagger with a small diamond in the hilt. he unsheaths 5 more and takes out a small bottle and drinks form the black flask wiping his mouth. another phrase leaves him inbetween a whisper and normal speaking
"that's better"

he then starts looking out after drawing his sword the emerald blade shining in the limited light he puts it on the floor and stares out the gap
Back to top Go down
Ava_Jazlynn
Admin
Ava_Jazlynn

New Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Arrival   New Arrival Icon_minitimeWed 25 Nov 2009, 4:25 pm

Ava was walking through the forest with her giggling twin daughters. "Ohh! Momma, momma look!" Anwyn mused. "Hobo!" She pointed at the man who was drinking. Ava laughed a bit. "Shh, Anny. Thats not nice." She looked over at the 'Hobo', and she couldnt believe it.

"BAEN?!" Her eyes were light, and her expression happy as she picked up the two year old girls, and walked over to him. "When did you get here?!" She looked past him for a moment, setting Charity and Anwyn down. She pointed at the house looking structure behind him. "Is that where you're living?" She asked, emphasizing the word 'that'.
Back to top Go down
Baen Ikonoka

New Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Arrival   New Arrival Icon_minitimeWed 25 Nov 2009, 4:33 pm

Ava_Jazlynn wrote:
Ava was walking through the forest with her giggling twin daughters. "Ohh! Momma, momma look!" Anwyn mused. "Hobo!" She pointed at the man who was drinking. Ava laughed a bit. "Shh, Anny. Thats not nice." She looked over at the 'Hobo', and she couldnt believe it.

"BAEN?!" Her eyes were light, and her expression happy as she picked up the two year old girls, and walked over to him. "When did you get here?!" She looked past him for a moment, setting Charity and Anwyn down. She pointed at the house looking structure behind him. "Is that where you're living?" She asked, emphasizing the word 'that'.

he sheaths the sword but leave the daggers there. his form then glows green and ports himself to infront of Ava. he then hugs her holding tight against him before stepping back and greeting the kids
"hey, yeah it is. what about it?"
Back to top Go down
Ava_Jazlynn
Admin
Ava_Jazlynn

New Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Arrival   New Arrival Icon_minitimeWed 25 Nov 2009, 4:44 pm

Ava hugged back, smiling still. "It's small. You know we have alot of open houses... not many people live here... There's some pretty nice ones. Orrr... you can live in the palace. It's really empty and it drives me nuts..." Ava smiled. "Oh! Right. umm Baen, these are my daughters Charity, and Anwyn." She looked down at the girls. "Charity has the green eyes, Anwyn has the blue eyes. Thats how we tell thm apart." She giggled.
Back to top Go down
Baen Ikonoka

New Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Arrival   New Arrival Icon_minitimeWed 25 Nov 2009, 4:53 pm

"i'm fine here really. and hey Anwyn, Charity"
he greets thekids the looks at Ava
"what you doing in here when you have a Palace all to your self?"
Back to top Go down
Ava_Jazlynn
Admin
Ava_Jazlynn

New Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Arrival   New Arrival Icon_minitimeWed 25 Nov 2009, 4:58 pm

"They wanted to go for a walk. They always want to walk." Ava looked down at the girls. "It's going to get cold, Baen. Please. Come back to the palace with us. We have heat. And food. Good food. I'll make it for you." She tried convincing him.
Back to top Go down
Baen Ikonoka

New Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Arrival   New Arrival Icon_minitimeWed 25 Nov 2009, 4:59 pm

he sighs and then laments
"fine...but only to see you cokking"
he grins and bends his elbow to her
Back to top Go down
Ava_Jazlynn
Admin
Ava_Jazlynn

New Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Arrival   New Arrival Icon_minitimeWed 25 Nov 2009, 5:05 pm

Ava laughed, putting her arm through his, and grabbing Anwyns hand, who would take Charity's. "So what have you been up to? Getting into lots of trouble?" She laughed, walking through the trees with her friend. Her best friend.
Back to top Go down
Baen Ikonoka

New Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Arrival   New Arrival Icon_minitimeSun 29 Nov 2009, 12:15 pm

"oh come now you know me. so yeah had to take on a few armies etc nothing unusual"
he grins slightly wondering where this palace is
Back to top Go down
Ava_Jazlynn
Admin
Ava_Jazlynn

New Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Arrival   New Arrival Icon_minitimeSun 29 Nov 2009, 8:34 pm

Ava laughed. Baen could always make her feel better, no matter how bad of a time she was going through. "And over the mountain, and through the woods." She jokingly answered his mental wonders. "Nooo!" Charity said, still looking forward, "It's just over there! Behind all those twees." She pointed in front of her.
Back to top Go down
Baen Ikonoka

New Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Arrival   New Arrival Icon_minitimeTue 01 Dec 2009, 11:21 am

he sighs feeling her clumsy search in his mind
"do you mind? i prefer privacy if you dont mind. there are some things not even the closest of my friends should know about me...anyway no need to say the words picture the palace in your head"
as he says the last few words his grin spreads on his face
Back to top Go down
Ava_Jazlynn
Admin
Ava_Jazlynn

New Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Arrival   New Arrival Icon_minitimeTue 01 Dec 2009, 8:21 pm

"Sorry." Ava's expression matched her words. "Habit."
After she had spoke, she looked at him with a confused look. "Picture it? Why? What will that do?" She looked at his grin, showing him her own brilliant smile.
Back to top Go down
Baen Ikonoka

New Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Arrival   New Arrival Icon_minitimeWed 02 Dec 2009, 11:33 am

Brightening up at her smile his mouth opens slightly as he speaks
"come now...you dont expect to go indepth about ALL my abilities do you?"
Back to top Go down
Ava_Jazlynn
Admin
Ava_Jazlynn

New Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Arrival   New Arrival Icon_minitimeWed 02 Dec 2009, 5:58 pm

Ava noticed his face brighten. She wondered why, and had the incredible urge to invade his privacy... but she refrained. She knew how much it bothered her when her thoughts had were intruded on. Trin was good at doing that. "Umm... I do, actually." She giggled lightly, showing her hapiness that he ad come to Ceriba. She had truelly missed him, and she hoped hat now he would be able to help her deal with Thiad probably not coming after her. Her expression fell for a second or two, but she brought it right back up, clearing her mind of depressing thoughts. This was a happy moment.
Back to top Go down
Baen Ikonoka

New Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Arrival   New Arrival Icon_minitimeThu 03 Dec 2009, 7:59 am

"Thiad will come for you. he would be a fool not to"
wehen she goes to ask how he knew what was on her mind he states
" your expression told me"
Back to top Go down
Ava_Jazlynn
Admin
Ava_Jazlynn

New Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Arrival   New Arrival Icon_minitimeThu 03 Dec 2009, 6:06 pm

"You're a terrible liar, Baen." Her smile never left her face. "You can read minds, cant you?!" She spoke in a gaspy spastic tone.
Charity and Anwyn had run off in front of them, playing happily between the trees, but never out of site. Seeing her daughters happy brought Ava joy.
Back to top Go down
Baen Ikonoka

New Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Arrival   New Arrival Icon_minitimeFri 04 Dec 2009, 11:50 am

"indeed i can...i can do many a more thing than when we last spoke...i could burn this planet into ashes with a single thought if i wished to now..."
as he speaks a fire burns inhis eyes as he stares at the base of a tree. he suddenly shakes his head and smiles at her
" but i would not for that would endanger you and the twins "
he gestures at them and freezes as he spots a Jaguar stalking them

"Ava dont do anything rash...i'll deal with it..."
Back to top Go down
Ava_Jazlynn
Admin
Ava_Jazlynn

New Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Arrival   New Arrival Icon_minitimeFri 04 Dec 2009, 8:31 pm

Ava's heart sank to the bottom of her stomach when she too saw th jaguar. Fear took over her body, and as much anger as she could handle for the animal even thinking about hurting her twins. She had never felt this way before. Never. It was like she was looking into the eyes of danger herself... only it was worse. Ten million times worse. She wanted to scream. She also wanted to attack the cat, but she knew it might cause more trouble. She nodded, not being able to speak due to the large gulp in her throat. She just wanted Charity and Anwyn out of danger!
Back to top Go down
Baen Ikonoka

New Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Arrival   New Arrival Icon_minitimeSat 05 Dec 2009, 9:47 am

his form seems to explode as dozens of tendrils attack the cat coming from his own body. they wrap themselves round critical points of teh big cat before flinging it high into the air lnding at an unknown destination
the tendrils return into his body which his face looks slightly exhausted

"there there. everything's better now Ava"
Back to top Go down
Ava_Jazlynn
Admin
Ava_Jazlynn

New Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Arrival   New Arrival Icon_minitimeSat 05 Dec 2009, 3:52 pm

Ava let out a sigh of relief. She turned to Baen and hugged him. "Thank you!"

"Mommy, mommy!" Charity and Anwyn ran to Ava. They hadn't seen the jaguar until it was about ready to pounce on them. They hugged her legs. Ava bent down, hugging them back.
"Thank Baen..." She said. After all... he was the one who had saved them. The twins looked up at him. "Tank you Baen." They said together.
Back to top Go down
Baen Ikonoka

New Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Arrival   New Arrival Icon_minitimeSat 05 Dec 2009, 4:03 pm

he smiles at the kids
"no problems kids"
he rturns the hug with ava holding on to her slightly longer than necessary
"seriously no problem"
Back to top Go down
Ava_Jazlynn
Admin
Ava_Jazlynn

New Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Arrival   New Arrival Icon_minitimeSat 05 Dec 2009, 4:28 pm

"You're the best, Baen. You know that?" Ava said, standing back up, and hugging Baen again. She didnt know how else to thank him. "I owe you one." She laughed. But it was true. "No... I owe you more like... 50 bagillion!"
Back to top Go down
Baen Ikonoka

New Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Arrival   New Arrival Icon_minitimeSat 05 Dec 2009, 4:43 pm

"im not the best...im just damn brilliant....no seriously im just averagly good"
he hugs her back smiling at her then to the kids then looking back at her
"and you dont owe me anything. got it?"
Back to top Go down
Ava_Jazlynn
Admin
Ava_Jazlynn

New Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Arrival   New Arrival Icon_minitimeSat 05 Dec 2009, 4:54 pm

Ava laughed. "You just saved my children's life. I think I owe you the world!" She said. The twins took a step over to Baen and hugged him. "We are gwateful." Their voices were sweet, as always.
Back to top Go down
Baen Ikonoka

New Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Arrival   New Arrival Icon_minitimeSat 05 Dec 2009, 5:03 pm

he laughs softly before looking at Ava the kids hugging his legs and extends a hand

" take my hand and picture the palace...i dont care what room just picture it "
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Arrival   New Arrival Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Arrival
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next