Ceriba
Welcome to the land of Ceriba. Please sign in here. If you are not apart of our Rp family yet, please sign up! =D
Ceriba
Welcome to the land of Ceriba. Please sign in here. If you are not apart of our Rp family yet, please sign up! =D
Ceriba
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ceriba

A place of hope and courage. A place to unite.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hello Rpers! Welcome to the neighboring land of Sheinara. Ceriba. A land where the hope of survival is based on the two sister kingdoms working together. Have fun (:

The Founding of a New Empire

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
3hoursleep

3hoursleep

The Founding of a New Empire Empty
PostSubject: The Founding of a New Empire   The Founding of a New Empire Icon_minitimeSun 22 Nov 2009, 4:40 pm

Trin sat at the table, waiting for his sister, daughter and commanding generals to appear within the meeting room. He twitched in his chair, slouched a bit. He had become more young at heart recently and began being moody. He didn't know why this was. It was exactly 3 Months and 6 days until his birthday and he was acting like a teenager again. He didn't look much more than 19 today, well dressed, not looking muscular, but instead slim. He was wearing a Fenchurch t-shirt with the sleeves rolled up, some light blue baggy jeans and Etnies trainers, topping it with a green Soul Cal hoodie.

Two men walked into the room. They were almost fully armoured, the metal clinking as they saluted and stood to.
"Yes, very good gentlemen, sit down." Trin said wearily, looking at the folders in front of each chair. He drummed his fingers on the wooden desk. He clicked his fingers, pulling out his iPhone. He immediately began emailing friends to pass the time.

Last edited by 3hoursleep on Mon 23 Nov 2009, 12:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ava_Jazlynn
Admin
Ava_Jazlynn

PostSubject: Re: The Founding of a New Empire   The Founding of a New Empire Icon_minitimeSun 22 Nov 2009, 4:50 pm

"Put it away dad." Ava said as she walked into the room non-chalantley, throwing a folder full of papers on the table in front of the men. "We have alot to cover, and we dont have a tremendous amount of time. So what's first?" She looked around at the people in the room. "Where the hell is Lianna?!" Ava felt as if she was rushing things, but this needed to get moving. Ceriba was on the brink of starting, and they hadnt really set up anything.
Back to top Go down
3hoursleep

3hoursleep

PostSubject: Re: The Founding of a New Empire   The Founding of a New Empire Icon_minitimeSun 22 Nov 2009, 4:55 pm

Trin stared at her, darkly. He put the iPhone in one of his back pockets before deeply speaking, his voice full of authority. "I think you'll find I called this meeting for my own purposes. Following the incident with the traitor Sigmar, our military forces have been deprived. I have been working for weeks. I haven't slept in 8 days. Yes, i've been keeping count." Trin looked at the papers spread across the table. His eyes flashed and they neatly stacked, went back into the folder and flew over to Trin. He caught them in one hand, putting them beside his feet.
Back to top Go down
Ava_Jazlynn
Admin
Ava_Jazlynn

PostSubject: Re: The Founding of a New Empire   The Founding of a New Empire Icon_minitimeSun 22 Nov 2009, 5:00 pm

"Dad, if your trying to get at the fact that Sigmar is going to attack, he's not. There currently trying to set up for the ambush of Sheinara. Now, obviously, we cant let that happen. That's our family, and I'm not going to let them die. However should that not be the point you are trying to get at, please tell me what is." Ava looked at the papers. She blinked, and the folder was in front of her on the table. "These aren't going to be fogotten, dad."
Back to top Go down
3hoursleep

3hoursleep

PostSubject: Re: The Founding of a New Empire   The Founding of a New Empire Icon_minitimeSun 22 Nov 2009, 5:07 pm

Trin's movements were lightning fast as he drew the knife from his shoe, slamming it on the table. He boomed at Ava, towering over her, his eyes a warning fiery red colour. "AND NEITHER WILL MILITARY AFFAIRS! I SPENT MY ENTIRE LIFE BARRED BY WOMEN WITH TOO MUCH POWER! EQUAL BALANCE IS THE BEST WAY TO RULE! I am not inferring that Sigmar was going to attack. He was executed years ago and you should remember that." He withdrew, sitting back down, looking resignedly at the two generals, taking the knife out of the table and picking at his perfect teeth.
Back to top Go down
Ava_Jazlynn
Admin
Ava_Jazlynn

PostSubject: Re: The Founding of a New Empire   The Founding of a New Empire Icon_minitimeSun 22 Nov 2009, 5:13 pm

Ava jumped back, hearing Trin's booming yell. He hadnt shouted at her... ever. "Okay..." She said quietly, hiddenly begging him not to yell at her again. "No one told me about Sigmar being killed." Her voice was still quiet as she looked down at the glossy wood table. "What did you want to discuss, dad?"
Back to top Go down
iheartheartsxo
Admin
iheartheartsxo

PostSubject: Re: The Founding of a New Empire   The Founding of a New Empire Icon_minitimeSun 22 Nov 2009, 11:03 pm

Lianna strolled into the meeting room casually wearing her kneelength, white dress with a pair pearl white flats. She sighed, obviously annoyed, as she sat in one of the chairs surrounding the massive wooden table.
"Trin, please watch the level of your voice. We don't want anger boiling between us. Especially when we're trying to start up a kingdom and an army. Now," She began, her peace-maker skills coming into action, "What are we here to talk about today?" She asked, propping her elbows on the table, looking a bit bored.
Back to top Go down
http://sheinararpg118.forumotion.co.uk/index.htm?sid=a2707aca898
3hoursleep

3hoursleep

PostSubject: Re: The Founding of a New Empire   The Founding of a New Empire Icon_minitimeMon 23 Nov 2009, 1:11 am

Trin was back in his slouched position and was spinning the knife between his fingers absently. He sat up, balancing the point on his finger, whilst looking directly at the 4 people sitting around the table. "Now. As you know I am lord general and have supreme command of the armies. Well I thought it more wise to consult you as to what to do next. If we go off into separate tangents then we will get nothing accomplished. My question is: Should we take some of the outlying land, or stay contented with the land we have?" He sent a jolt through his finger, spinning the knife air-bound. Before he had done this he had opened his own folder, onto a picture of the flag of The Dark One. The knife came down and hit the emblem directly in the centre. As the knife made contact, Trin stood. "Bear in mind that if hostile forces attack us the outlying regions would provide perfect fortress spots and slow the enemy down in a worse case scenario." His face turned to one of sympathy, half of his face bathed in sunlight. "Look, I know it's very early to be talking about military forces, but these decisions have to be made early, lest opportunity for the enemy will be exploited and we will be ruined."
Back to top Go down
iheartheartsxo
Admin
iheartheartsxo

PostSubject: Re: The Founding of a New Empire   The Founding of a New Empire Icon_minitimeMon 23 Nov 2009, 12:24 pm

Lianna nodded gravely.
"You may be in 'lord general' blah blah blah..." She began, her voice serious, "But you must always consult Ava and me; even about military decisions. Just as Ava and I must consult you on our decisions. We must work as one together or we will fall. Now, as for the land issue...I think it would be wise to expand a bit. Maybe towards the Flagha Volcano in the east. I also think we should take control of a few islands in the ocean which borders our newly found kingdom. It would be good for our navy and an escape route if we were ever in need of one." She placed her left palm on the wooden table as her eyes lost all trace of playfulness. She looked at each person in the room for a great while. I will not let this kingdom fall to the Dark Lord."
Back to top Go down
3hoursleep

3hoursleep

PostSubject: Re: The Founding of a New Empire   The Founding of a New Empire Icon_minitimeMon 23 Nov 2009, 12:28 pm

"And as long as I'm control our armies, it won't. Now if you'll excuse me," He ran to the table, placing his hands firmly upon it, vaulting into a handspring and pulling the knife from the wood as he flew through the air. He landed on both feet, facing everyone. "I have a public speech to attend. These people aren't happy. With my oratory and speech rhetoric skills, they will come to love us." He turned, walking to his dressing chambers. His audience awaited.
Back to top Go down
iheartheartsxo
Admin
iheartheartsxo

PostSubject: Re: The Founding of a New Empire   The Founding of a New Empire Icon_minitimeMon 23 Nov 2009, 12:41 pm

"That speech will certainly be something..." Lianna murmured under her breath as she called after her brother. "Don't say anything idiotic!"
At the moment they didn't have many people living in their kingdom but once they got on their feet, she was sure they would acquire more civilians.
"So Ava, how was that for our first meeting?" She asked, rolling her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Ava_Jazlynn
Admin
Ava_Jazlynn

PostSubject: Re: The Founding of a New Empire   The Founding of a New Empire Icon_minitimeMon 23 Nov 2009, 2:23 pm

Ava giggled. "Went better than I expected... but you're right. Expanding would be a good thing. It leaves less land open for the dark Lord to possibly take over. He already has enough power. Too much. Giving him land will only increase it."

Ava nodded, agreeing with her own thoughts. "I really hope dad doesnt mess this up. The people are few, and we need them to accept us as their new rulers..." Ava looked back on building the country. It had gone so fast that she could barely remember how it happened.
Back to top Go down
Baen Ikonoka

PostSubject: Re: The Founding of a New Empire   The Founding of a New Empire Icon_minitimeTue 01 Dec 2009, 11:28 am

a figure leans thruogh the door sheepishly before speaking
"hey...not sure ifi'm allowed in here or not. just exploring the place before i move on to the next place"
Back to top Go down
Ava_Jazlynn
Admin
Ava_Jazlynn

PostSubject: Re: The Founding of a New Empire   The Founding of a New Empire Icon_minitimeTue 01 Dec 2009, 8:29 pm

Ava smiled at Baen. "You're not moving to a new place, Baen Ikonoka. You're staying right here, in this beautiful palace, with my family, and myself. I wont have it any other way." She stood up, meeting him by the door. "Your room is on the third floor. Second door on the right." She didnt bother to tell him it was right across the hall from hers. She thought it would only make him want to stay less. "You have a gigantic bed, a very nice dresser, and a huge closet. Included with your own full sized bathroom. Enjoy." She smiled at him, her eyes shining bright.
Back to top Go down
Baen Ikonoka

PostSubject: Re: The Founding of a New Empire   The Founding of a New Empire Icon_minitimeWed 02 Dec 2009, 11:30 am

his eyebrow raises picking the errant thoughts in her head.

"Ava...why have you put me across teh hall from you. you do not exactly need my protection anymore. and i will have to move on. i have...things to do"
Back to top Go down
iheartheartsxo
Admin
iheartheartsxo

PostSubject: Re: The Founding of a New Empire   The Founding of a New Empire Icon_minitimeWed 02 Dec 2009, 5:39 pm

"Baen, don't be such a bloody idiot!" Lianna said, rolling her eyes. "You're staying and if we can help it, you are not leaving."
She stood up and walked over to one of the large windows. She sat on the sill and looked outside.
Back to top Go down
Ava_Jazlynn
Admin
Ava_Jazlynn

PostSubject: Re: The Founding of a New Empire   The Founding of a New Empire Icon_minitimeWed 02 Dec 2009, 6:07 pm

Ava glared at Baen. "Stay out of my head!" She punched him playfully in the arm, and laughed a bit. "What makes you think I dont need protecting, huh? Because I now have to protect myself and my twin daughters, without any help from Thi-" She stopped herself. After a second, She cleared her throat, reformatting her sentence. "Because I now have to protect my daughters?" She put her smile back on her face, pretending once again like she was fine.

"And I put you there because we have a lot of catching up to do, and I dont want to have to travel far from room to room." She nodded to herself. She really didn't know why she had put him there in the first place. She just had this feeling that she needed to be as close as possible to him. The reason she gave seemed like a good reason, and she herself believed it. 'Yea. That's legit...' She thought.
Back to top Go down
Baen Ikonoka

PostSubject: Re: The Founding of a New Empire   The Founding of a New Empire Icon_minitimeThu 03 Dec 2009, 8:04 am

he pushes her away just as playfully a smirk showing on his face

"Ava i told you when the twins were born. i will assisst you in every possible way, just ask. and yes agreed it's Legit, but not entirely truthful. say whats on your mind it will save me alot of bother. And no you dont need protecting as i said, you have an army now to do that"

he then looks at Lia

" i am insulted...but why am i forced to remain here? not that i dont want to ofcourse but Ledonan Elves need my assisstance in a seige of one of the last remaining Obidron alliance citadels."
Back to top Go down
iheartheartsxo
Admin
iheartheartsxo

PostSubject: Re: The Founding of a New Empire   The Founding of a New Empire Icon_minitimeThu 03 Dec 2009, 6:38 pm

"Then stay here. I'll send a unit of my own men there." She replied, shrugging lightly. "That's surely better than one man. I'll even hunt down a dragon rider to assist them." She continued, looking from her cousin to Baen.
Back to top Go down
Baen Ikonoka

PostSubject: Re: The Founding of a New Empire   The Founding of a New Empire Icon_minitimeFri 04 Dec 2009, 11:58 am

" no it will fall regardless but the Obidron alliance knew that only an Ikonoka could crush them completely...with this beleif they will fight all the harder...but if they see an Ikonoka on the feild they will crumble...i am merely needed as moral bolstering for Ledonan forces and morale lowering for the Obidrons...hell i copuld crush them on my own as only the fortress would put up enough resistance to injure me"
Back to top Go down
Ava_Jazlynn
Admin
Ava_Jazlynn

PostSubject: Re: The Founding of a New Empire   The Founding of a New Empire Icon_minitimeFri 04 Dec 2009, 7:55 pm

"Baen... please stay..." Ava sounded sad. The thought of him going to war of any kind was unbearable. So many risky chances were open. She couldnt even think about it. "I want you to stay because I just do. I want you here. I want you to be close so that I dont have to worry. And dont say that I dont have to worry because I do."
Back to top Go down
Baen Ikonoka

PostSubject: Re: The Founding of a New Empire   The Founding of a New Empire Icon_minitimeSat 05 Dec 2009, 9:45 am

"Ava... you donot have to worry...you should know that of me by now. and aren't you all supposed to be dealing with matters of teh kingdom and not me?"
he rests a hand comfortingly on Ava's shoulder as he speaks
Back to top Go down
Ava_Jazlynn
Admin
Ava_Jazlynn

PostSubject: Re: The Founding of a New Empire   The Founding of a New Empire Icon_minitimeSat 05 Dec 2009, 3:57 pm

"I can multitask." Ava smiled at him. "You're staying, and that's final. Please dont make me beg, Baen. Why cant a simple, 'I want you to stay' be enough?" Her smile was still on her face as she spoke. That's what she wanted. Her friend to stay, without any questions.
Back to top Go down
Baen Ikonoka

PostSubject: Re: The Founding of a New Empire   The Founding of a New Empire Icon_minitimeSat 05 Dec 2009, 4:21 pm

"it is...all i'm saying is i will need to leave for a very little amount of time."
he smiles back grateful for it
" so anyway explain...room opposite yours...oh and Trin..."
he throws the man the house keys he received
" i won't be needing that although that drugs store migth come in useful..."
Back to top Go down
3hoursleep

3hoursleep

PostSubject: Re: The Founding of a New Empire   The Founding of a New Empire Icon_minitimeSat 05 Dec 2009, 4:24 pm

Trin caught the house keys deftly with one hand.
"No worries man, any time, yeah?" He sighed, pocketing the keys. "The drugs store is somewhere I go often, if you catch my drift."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Founding of a New Empire   The Founding of a New Empire Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Founding of a New Empire
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ceriba :: Ceriban Kingdom :: The Palace :: The Meeting Room-
Jump to: