Ceriba
Welcome to the land of Ceriba. Please sign in here. If you are not apart of our Rp family yet, please sign up! =D
Ceriba
Welcome to the land of Ceriba. Please sign in here. If you are not apart of our Rp family yet, please sign up! =D
Ceriba
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ceriba

A place of hope and courage. A place to unite.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hello Rpers! Welcome to the neighboring land of Sheinara. Ceriba. A land where the hope of survival is based on the two sister kingdoms working together. Have fun (:

A New Begining.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
iheartheartsxo
Admin
iheartheartsxo

A New Begining. Empty
PostSubject: A New Begining.   A New Begining. Icon_minitimeSun 22 Nov 2009, 4:12 am

Lianna walked slowly into the throne room. A small, thin, crystal tiara was placed on her dark hair. As her gaze set upon the three thrones in the room, a small smile formed on her lips.
Her brother Trinovantes and her cousin Ava were ruling the new kingdom with her for the moment and she wouldn't have it any other way.
"Ahh, what a nice day indeed." She mumured to herself as she looked down at the elegant, red dress which fit her form very well. It was her mother's dress which she had taken before she fleed her old home.
Back to top Go down
http://sheinararpg118.forumotion.co.uk/index.htm?sid=a2707aca898
3hoursleep

3hoursleep

A New Begining. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Begining.   A New Begining. Icon_minitimeSun 22 Nov 2009, 4:23 am

Trin walked up to the filing cabinets, slapping Lia's bum in a playful, 'I'm your brother I can do what I like' kind of way. "Well dressed for an ordinary day out aren't we?" He said, whilst sifting through some files he had pulled from one of the draws with a cheeky grin on his face. He was wearing navy blue/black skinny jeans and a light purple t-shirt. He had red converse on. He walked over to her and gave her a hug. "And yes, a lovely day."
Back to top Go down
iheartheartsxo
Admin
iheartheartsxo

A New Begining. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Begining.   A New Begining. Icon_minitimeSun 22 Nov 2009, 4:35 am

Lianna shrugged lightly, acting all grown-up and mature even though her brother outnumbered her by decades.
"Today's mother's death date...I thought I would wear her dress in honour of her. It's just a silly idea though." She smiled lightly as she walked over to the throne and sat down, her posture casual.
"So, what are you getting?" She asked, eyeing the folder Trin pulled from the cabnits as she crossed her legs and tapped her fingernails on the armrest of her seat.
Back to top Go down
3hoursleep

3hoursleep

A New Begining. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Begining.   A New Begining. Icon_minitimeSun 22 Nov 2009, 5:33 am

"Military financial and historical records." He said, distractedly, sitting on his own chair next to her. "Ever since that bastard of a father was in charge nothing has been the same. He's been overpaying, underperforming. We hadn't noticed. God he was clever." He then grinned with pride. "And look how much it's improved since I took charge!" Trin beamed at her but then put his serious face on when what she had said actually hit him. "Mum's death? I didn't know. Oh my god, I feel so guilty!"
Back to top Go down
Ava_Jazlynn
Admin
Ava_Jazlynn

A New Begining. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Begining.   A New Begining. Icon_minitimeSun 22 Nov 2009, 4:54 pm

Ava walked quietly and gracefully into the throne room, wearing her simple black, halter strap dress and her black converse. This was the first dress she had ever REALLY liked, and enjoyed wearing.

"Hey there, fellow rulers of Ceriba." Ava spoke musically. "Lovely day, isnt it?" She had heard the thoughts of her relatives, and decided they would enjoy another person saying it. "It's so quiet... I'm not used to it. Without ten thousand peoples thoughts to hear, it's kind of making me go crazy." She laughed.
Back to top Go down
iheartheartsxo
Admin
iheartheartsxo

A New Begining. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Begining.   A New Begining. Icon_minitimeSun 22 Nov 2009, 10:54 pm

Lianna shrugged lightly her gaze focusing on her brother.
"It's ok Trin. It's been a rough year. I nearly forgot myself."

As Ava walked into the throne room, she nodded in agreement, laughing as well. She grinned when she saw her tomboyish cousin wearing a dress.
"That's new." She commented, giving a light gesture of her hand towards Ava's dress. "I never thought I would live to see you wear something like...that." She finished, laughing a bit harder.
Back to top Go down
Ava_Jazlynn
Admin
Ava_Jazlynn

A New Begining. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Begining.   A New Begining. Icon_minitimeSun 22 Nov 2009, 11:21 pm

Ava laughed with her aunt. "I found it in the midst of unpacking my things. I havent worn it in a while, so I figured I'd put it on. I like it. It's actually the only dress I really like... minus my wed-" Ava stopped, looking down. "Umm... yea. It's one of the only dresses I actually really like." She looked back up and smiled. "By the way, I'm sorry about your mom. Both of you. I never met her, but I'm sure she was a wonderful person."
Back to top Go down
iheartheartsxo
Admin
iheartheartsxo

A New Begining. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Begining.   A New Begining. Icon_minitimeMon 23 Nov 2009, 12:17 pm

Lianna nodded as she went with the subject change. She knew that Ava was a little touchy on her wedding and she understood. It had to be hard leaving your husband behind.
"I barely knew her as well Ava...Yet I feel very close to her. When I was taken away at a young age I could only grasp a few memories of her singing and her appearance. The rest were erased by Luke. But she was very nice..." She sighed before turning to her brother. "So...everything okay with you?" She asked, her tone a bit lighter.
Back to top Go down
3hoursleep

3hoursleep

A New Begining. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Begining.   A New Begining. Icon_minitimeTue 24 Nov 2009, 1:32 am

Trin looked around. He had got up and was leaning on one of the pillar windows.
"Lianna, I shouldn't have forgotten. I was there when she died. I see a lot of people die. Lots of people close to me. I wasn't even phased by the death of my father. Hers was horrible. She never gave in, my mother. She died in much pain. I can never forget her. I shouldn't forget her. I can never sleep anymore." He looked down. When Ava paused, talking about her wedding dress. "You cannot blame yourself for Thiad's decisions. He chose to stay, therefore, it is his doing. No longer think of him unless he comes. I'm not trying to insult him but, if he truly loved you he would have followed you."
Back to top Go down
Ava_Jazlynn
Admin
Ava_Jazlynn

A New Begining. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Begining.   A New Begining. Icon_minitimeTue 24 Nov 2009, 1:32 pm

Ava couldnt believe he had just said that. "How dare you say such a thing! Thiad loves me with everything he has, and everyone here, and back at Sheinara knows it! You dont know whats ing on there, so dont assume, dad!" Ava was bursting with anger and hurt. "What about mom, hmm? Did you not love her because you never went back for her?!" She was using her hands to speak as well as her words. Tears formed in her eyes because of all the overwhelmin emotion. It was then that she realized she cried all too often.
Back to top Go down
iheartheartsxo
Admin
iheartheartsxo

A New Begining. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Begining.   A New Begining. Icon_minitimeTue 24 Nov 2009, 4:30 pm

Lianna stood out of her seat and walked over to her niece, gathering her into a hug.
"Shhh, darling, he didn't mean that... He just doesn't understand, love.." She continued, mumring comforting words to calm her down. "It'll be ok...Thiad will come..." She sighed quietly, running her fingers through Ava's hair, and keeping her in a hug.
Back to top Go down
3hoursleep

3hoursleep

A New Begining. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Begining.   A New Begining. Icon_minitimeTue 24 Nov 2009, 4:47 pm

Silent tears coursed down Trins cheeks as he realized what he had said. Her reply stung him. He stood, looking gormless, speechless, no reply needed. Today was the day his mother died and he had forgotten. He had just upset his daughter, being careless about what he had said. And now she had used Ali as a weapon against him. He drew no attention to his sorrow as he left the Throne room quietly, although the door's natural slam made a large crack, making his exit obvious. He cursed himself. Couldn't he do anything right? Could he do nothing that would not draw attention to himself. He allowed silent sobs to rack his body as he walked along, making his way to his bed chambers, ready to contemplate what the point in living was.
Back to top Go down
iheartheartsxo
Admin
iheartheartsxo

A New Begining. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Begining.   A New Begining. Icon_minitimeTue 24 Nov 2009, 5:16 pm

Lianna sighed quietly. She felt like she was the glue here in this new kingdom. Scarlet would have done such a better job...
"Ava...Trin...Everything will be ok..." She sighed whispering to herself as she closed her eyes and bit her lip.
Back to top Go down
Ava_Jazlynn
Admin
Ava_Jazlynn

A New Begining. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Begining.   A New Begining. Icon_minitimeTue 24 Nov 2009, 5:34 pm

Ava saw Trin's thoughts, still hugging her aunt. "He's doing it again. He's going all suicidal." She shook her head. "This is freaking ENDLESS! Whatever. I'm going to... drown my head in the toilet. Or... something, I dunno." She walked out of the throne room. As she met the doorway, she turned to Lianna. "You doing a great job, Lia." With that, she walked out og the throne room, and down the hallway.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult

VivaLaCult

A New Begining. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Begining.   A New Begining. Icon_minitimeTue 24 Nov 2009, 11:37 pm

Jakob passed Ava in the hallway on his way to the Throne to see Lianna, he had just come back from training and it was obvious he had cuts all over his torso and he had no shirt on with baggy pants taped at the ankle, his muscular body turned with each step, his hair brushed just out of his eyes and his hands on his head, when he saw Ava he dropped his arms just in case of any stench. "You okay hun?" he asked playfully, Ava was his best friend and she probably knew that considering she could read his mind. Jakob put his hands in his pockets as he waited for a response, he came for Lianna, but he didn't need mind reading powers to see something was wrong.
Back to top Go down
Ava_Jazlynn
Admin
Ava_Jazlynn

A New Begining. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Begining.   A New Begining. Icon_minitimeWed 25 Nov 2009, 12:13 am

Ava smiled at Jakob. "Yea. It's just my dad." She giggled and rolled her eyes. "He's being a dad, as always. Appearently, my fiancee doesnt love me..." Ava took a deep breath. "And now, I have to go sve my father from killing himself." She rolled her eyes again. "Lia's in the throne room. Probably in need of a hug. Oh! And dont worry. you smell fine." She said, taking a step in the direction she was headed in before she ran into Jakob.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult

VivaLaCult

A New Begining. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Begining.   A New Begining. Icon_minitimeWed 25 Nov 2009, 12:15 am

Jakob just smiled at Ava and nodded placing a hand on her shoulder. "I don't know your fiancee but he would be a fool not to come, and I already know he isn't a fool for picking you" he said as he scratched the tribal tattoos on his shoulder. Jakob continued into the throne room, "Lianna?' he said as he walked up behind her hugging her.
Back to top Go down
Baen Ikonoka

A New Begining. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Begining.   A New Begining. Icon_minitimeWed 25 Nov 2009, 4:20 pm

he walks silent;ly up to behind Ava sensing the distress in her thoughts and her heartbeat
he taps her shoulder softly grinning as she turns round.
"hey you..long time no see what's wrong?" his eyes look at her aprehension on his face clearly
Back to top Go down
Ava_Jazlynn
Admin
Ava_Jazlynn

A New Begining. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Begining.   A New Begining. Icon_minitimeWed 25 Nov 2009, 4:28 pm

Ava gasped, pulling Baen into a tight hug. "WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?!?!!?" She asked. "Wait... stupid question." She giggled. "Umm.. just my dad, to answer your question. He's pissing me off..." She rolled her eyes as she had with Jakob. "Now enough about that! I cant believe you're here!"
Back to top Go down
Baen Ikonoka

A New Begining. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Begining.   A New Begining. Icon_minitimeWed 25 Nov 2009, 4:41 pm

"i have been around"
he returns the hug at this moment his eyes going down and back up before she notices this making sure his mind is shielded he the replies
"anything i can help with?"
Back to top Go down
Ava_Jazlynn
Admin
Ava_Jazlynn

A New Begining. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Begining.   A New Begining. Icon_minitimeWed 25 Nov 2009, 4:47 pm

Ava laughed. "Dont worry. I'm not reading your mind. But if you're going to be around, you should know that mind barriers dont work with me. I can break them." She stuck out her tongue. "And if you can make my dad stop being suicidal, that'd be FANTASTIC!"
Back to top Go down
Baen Ikonoka

A New Begining. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Begining.   A New Begining. Icon_minitimeWed 25 Nov 2009, 4:55 pm

"Ava you've tried to break mine before in Sheinara and you failed. and before you say you've gotten stronger so have i"
he sighs at that and mutters
"i think i can...why is he depressed?"
Back to top Go down
Ava_Jazlynn
Admin
Ava_Jazlynn

A New Begining. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Begining.   A New Begining. Icon_minitimeWed 25 Nov 2009, 5:37 pm

Ava glared at Baen playfully. "I'm stronger..." She challenged.
"And Dad... hes pissed because I brought up Alli. He told me that if Thiad really loved me, he would have come after me, and he told me to forget about him. Right, forget about my childrens father, or the man I am supposed to marry. So then, I told him he must not have loved my mom, because he never went back for her, and then he stormed out, and sarted contemplating suicide..."
Back to top Go down
iheartheartsxo
Admin
iheartheartsxo

A New Begining. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Begining.   A New Begining. Icon_minitimeWed 25 Nov 2009, 7:38 pm

Lianna felt his arms around her. She knew it was Jakob instantly; even though he was behind her. She sighed, trying to clear her mind of the stress which had just unfolded. She turned around in his arms, a small smile on her lips.
"Hello, Jakob." She said, biting her lip and feeling a little self-concious of her low cut dress. "How're you doing today?" She asked, frowning as she observed the cuts all over his torso.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult

VivaLaCult

A New Begining. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Begining.   A New Begining. Icon_minitimeWed 25 Nov 2009, 7:45 pm

"Better now" he said as he looked down at his chest. "They are nothing" he said as she looked at them. Jakob leaned in and kissed her lips. "Ava said you needed a hug, are you okay" he said as he moved her hair behind her ear and held her face in his right hand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A New Begining. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Begining.   A New Begining. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A New Begining.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next