Ceriba
Welcome to the land of Ceriba. Please sign in here. If you are not apart of our Rp family yet, please sign up! =D
Ceriba
Welcome to the land of Ceriba. Please sign in here. If you are not apart of our Rp family yet, please sign up! =D
Ceriba
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ceriba

A place of hope and courage. A place to unite.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hello Rpers! Welcome to the neighboring land of Sheinara. Ceriba. A land where the hope of survival is based on the two sister kingdoms working together. Have fun (:

Sudden Illness

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Baen Ikonoka

Sudden Illness Empty
PostSubject: Sudden Illness   Sudden Illness Icon_minitimeTue 16 Feb 2010, 2:57 pm

Ikira sat in a hospital bed groaning all he was worth when Baen saunters in clad in his formal battle dress.

"what did you do this time? and i thought you were cursed similarly to me?"

"As did I, but it appears that the one who cursed me has decided to activate the Olthrin complex within his curse..."

"or figured out how to do so by cracking through the barriers guarding the Olthrin complex...which means that who ever it is knows how to crack those codes..."

the two stand in silence as Baen watches his lifelong friend die knowing there is next to no way to save him the fact of his previous statement no hitting him yet
a nurse, pretty by human standards walks past and flirtaciously waves at Baen but not taking interest he nods stonely to her

"Baen..."

"Ikira how many times do i have to tell you, i am not attracted to human females, only one female..."

he would glance out towards the window faccing the palace before shaking himself sturdy again

"Not that Baen, more of the fact that if it is not my father who is doing this then who ever is not only cracked mine...but also has teh knowhow to start a base code for the Ontha spell..."

Baen's face would be drained of the little colour it had retained. His adam's apple moved up and down as he swallowed slowly realising what it meant.

"If they do that, then I will meet an end like this too. If they do i will be the next target. And they will have the means to kill me...but it is all but impossible to create an Ontha spell"

Ikira would glance down to his own degenerating body and Baen breaks down slumping onto one of the hospital chairs holding his head in his hands. grateful none from the palace is here yet he allows himself this but recovers and stand up stoic once more.

"We need a powerful spell caster then to alter your barriers and my own. or the base code of the barriers as that removes ther perpetrators access. judging by your physical form now I'd say you have 72 hours to live. so 3 days to find a competant spell caster in this new kingdom. if only we were in Sheinara i could fine one quickly..."

Back to top Go down

Sudden Illness
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ceriba :: Ceriban Kingdom :: The Hospital-
Jump to: