Ceriba
Welcome to the land of Ceriba. Please sign in here. If you are not apart of our Rp family yet, please sign up! =D
Ceriba
Welcome to the land of Ceriba. Please sign in here. If you are not apart of our Rp family yet, please sign up! =D
Ceriba
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ceriba

A place of hope and courage. A place to unite.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hello Rpers! Welcome to the neighboring land of Sheinara. Ceriba. A land where the hope of survival is based on the two sister kingdoms working together. Have fun (:

sleepless start to the night

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Baen Ikonoka

sleepless start to the night Empty
PostSubject: sleepless start to the night   sleepless start to the night Icon_minitimeWed 16 Dec 2009, 12:19 pm

he lay down on his bed the large duvet reaching halfway up his bare chest and stares up at the ceiling thinking of many many things but to his annoyance one thing keeps popping up into his memory at the very front of his mind, when he finally gave in to his urges and kissed Ava, he starts thinking of the feel of her lips of his and how her heart had raced when he pulled her closer to him.

he sits up right trying to disperse those thought

she's royal family...i'm a body guard, it's not professional to do it

true...but its about time you stopped putting what's "professionally right" over your own happiness man. plus it's about time you moved on from Lea...she's not coming back and neither are the kids...it's time to move on and, possibly, start a new family

but it's Ava...shes my closes friend, i couldn't...

you could because you want HER give in for once
Back to top Go down
Ava_Jazlynn
Admin
Ava_Jazlynn

PostSubject: Re: sleepless start to the night   sleepless start to the night Icon_minitimeFri 18 Dec 2009, 12:58 am

Ava walked in slowly to the room, wearing short shorts and a tank top. How appropriate for winter. "You shouldnt think so loudly. You'll wake every mind reader in the country." She crawled from the foot of the bed up to meet Baen.
"I want this to happen, and at least half of you does to. Are we taking a risk? Sure. But in the end, it will all be worth it. Stop doing what you should do, and do what you want to do. If you want this to go on, it will, but if you dont, say the word, and we'll remain friends..." Ava laid her head on his chest, resting her hand next to her face, letting her semi-long brown hair fall down onto Baen's side.
Back to top Go down
Baen Ikonoka

PostSubject: Re: sleepless start to the night   sleepless start to the night Icon_minitimeFri 18 Dec 2009, 10:35 am

he looks down at her and moves him arm to over her deep in thought still but concentrating on guarding his thoughts
"sorry if i woke you...and i do, it's just...i'm worried for your benefit. i've made alot of enemies in the past and if any of them came after you to get to me....if i became compromised by my feelings and an assassin got past me...i don't know how i would carry on as i've already lost a wife and cildren...i really don't want to lose you."
he kisses the top of her head gently
"i do want to be with you - more than anything - but i don't thinkit would be safe for you at all until the bbiggest threats were dealt with"

he sighs and looks at the clock 00:17:02...03 thining about her lynig on him and focus' on the sound of her breathing and the sound of her heart beating and the them together relax him enough to allow him to drift into in a semi-sleep

he jolts awake from the nightmares and looks to his side and see's Ava there, and smiles before realising something is wrong, she is too still, he can't hear her breathing or her heart. he looks down and sees a dark purple bladed short sword between her breasts the blood stained covers torn by the blade, he then senses the presence of another person and looks at the form. he sees a shadowy haze with red eyes glaring at him and a disembodied voice says
" come to the dark capital. your only way to ensure this never happens. you know what to do there. "

he jolts awake then again knocking her head off his chest as a shining emerald dome pulses out from him, through Ava, and surrounds the bed and a wnother green pulse flies from an outstretched palm into where the haze was in his dream blowing a chunk of the wall into oblivion revealin gthe room to a view of the outside. a few snow flakes fall through the hole carried by a breeze and land on the dome, as the land green energy goes round the dome slightly making a beautiful view above the two and outside showing a snow covered landscape with the village in view he looks at the time agian 00:17:32...33 he then look sat Ava
"sorry...i'll fix that"
he points to the whole in the wall. then he concentrates on something and Ava is whisked into a green haze not far from her as the dome retreats into himself. he sighs not liking having forced her away from him, into her own room, but he stoops low and beginsto pack the stuff he'll need,. he puts a single bottle of Fael'nirv into his bag before reconsidering and putting 3 in. he then pull sa top on beofre his battle scarred battle armour and tieing his emerald bladed blade onto his hip. he sits on his bed as he attaches the rest of his arour to him and he them begins to tie his shoes.
Back to top Go down
iheartheartsxo
Admin
iheartheartsxo

PostSubject: Re: sleepless start to the night   sleepless start to the night Icon_minitimeFri 18 Dec 2009, 6:39 pm

Lianna walked into the room, looking like she had just seen a ghost. Wait, she was technically a ghost. Ha ha ha ha no. Anyway, she walked in and was about to ask what had just happened before she saw Baen, packed and prepared to leave.
"You aren't going anywhere." She said, raising an eyebrow. "It will break Ava's heart. And if you break her heart, I'll break your skull."
Back to top Go down
http://sheinararpg118.forumotion.co.uk/index.htm?sid=a2707aca898
Baen Ikonoka

PostSubject: Re: sleepless start to the night   sleepless start to the night Icon_minitimeFri 18 Dec 2009, 6:43 pm

"i'm doing this for her benefit...he's comingand i can't risk what i saw...i dont want to risk it coming true...so i'm going to Uru-Shalma. ill kill him and come back or die trying. but i'm doing this for her benefit" he points to ava his temper rising and he stands up having tied his combat boots on he moves as if to barge past her after making sure his sword is fastened to his hip
Back to top Go down
iheartheartsxo
Admin
iheartheartsxo

PostSubject: Re: sleepless start to the night   sleepless start to the night Icon_minitimeFri 18 Dec 2009, 7:56 pm

Lianna effortlessly raised a hand, thrusting her palm into Baen's chest and sending him backwards till he hit the bed.
"We'll stop him, Baen. Don't leave though. You'll kill Ava if you do. And you know it."
Back to top Go down
Baen Ikonoka

PostSubject: Re: sleepless start to the night   sleepless start to the night Icon_minitimeFri 18 Dec 2009, 8:01 pm

he stands up and gets off the bed again looking to Ava who seems to be stunned by tehir conversation
"i'm the one meant to kill him, and you can't stop him...he's in every shadow...he's everywhere i go i can sense him all the time...look"
he points to through the hole in the wall at a dark cloud spreading over a near by area
"that is NO storm cloud. that's the land he controls. and i have to stop him. Ava willl and can survive...she s strong enough to last until i come back"
even thoughthere is every possibility i wont...could i do that to the woman i lo-whoa there big fella...no...you cant think that....but it's true nonetheless
Back to top Go down
Ava_Jazlynn
Admin
Ava_Jazlynn

PostSubject: Re: sleepless start to the night   sleepless start to the night Icon_minitimeFri 18 Dec 2009, 10:58 pm

Ava looked from Baen to Lia, who were arguing about what was best for her. Shouldnt it be herself telling them who was right? "Both of you stop. Look, Baen," She turned to him, "I want you to stay. I dont want you to go... there's just so many possibities for you to get hurt... and I just... I cant deal with that..." She paused, taking a deep breath, "But no matter what I say, you're going to make your own decision... I cant stop you from that..." She stepped towards her cousin and Baen, and looked at them both. "I have strong feelings for you, Baen. And I've always loved you... and I dont want to lose you. Lia is right..."
Back to top Go down
Baen Ikonoka

PostSubject: Re: sleepless start to the night   sleepless start to the night Icon_minitimeSat 19 Dec 2009, 8:38 am

he looks at her solemnly and he sighs, knowing she's right and jumps when a voice pops into his head

she's right....just focus on what i told you earlier...in the throne room, it's a trick.

"get out of my head...."
he grumbles this and feels the man's presence leave his mind. he look sat Ava and steps up to her after his armour leaves him in a green haze leaving him merely in his boxers again and pulls her into a hug holding her close agaibnst his large chest
"I'm sorry, i wasn't thinking straight...i'm sorry."
he kisses her forehead and puts his arms round her he then looks to Lia and nods
"thank you for stalling me, i'm not sure if i would have come to my senses...i owe you."
he looks back to Ava and smiles at her
"and it's a bit obvious but i feel the same way...but im afraid i cannot say the words themself, not yet...but if you want i can show you"
he grins at her before winking then he leans down and kisses her softly at first but kisses her more and more passionately before remembering Lia is still present

he looks at her and waves his hand at her as if saying shoo but she doesnt move through her own devices and a bundle of green sparks lift her feet up and slide her out of the room, he flicks his hand horizontally and the door closes infront of her. he then looks at the hole in the wall
"thats just guna bug me...i better fix it"
Back to top Go down
iheartheartsxo
Admin
iheartheartsxo

PostSubject: Re: sleepless start to the night   sleepless start to the night Icon_minitimeMon 21 Dec 2009, 9:40 am

Lianna muttered about unfairly using magic before she rose her left hand and called upon the element of earth to create what looked like just another picture carving hanging from the wall. She walked away knowing she was going to have another nephew or neice or whatever by the end of the month.
Back to top Go down
Baen Ikonoka

PostSubject: Re: sleepless start to the night   sleepless start to the night Icon_minitimeMon 21 Dec 2009, 4:08 pm

his voice would be heard in her head
OI!, you will not, me and Ava are not doing anything at the moment so shush. and im sending Ava back to her room, wait where you are. she'll be out of the door momentarily

he then walks out of the door holding Ava's hand and whispers to her. he the turns his back on her and walks off not wanting to see her face. the door shuts louder than necessarily and an emerald shield pops into places stopping anyone else coming in.

he lies down on his bed and isghs looking up at the ceiling angrily
Back to top Go down
Ava_Jazlynn
Admin
Ava_Jazlynn

PostSubject: Re: sleepless start to the night   sleepless start to the night Icon_minitimeSat 26 Dec 2009, 9:51 pm

Ava stands, staring at the door. "Dude... that was rude..." She said, loud enough for him to hear. So considered using Baen's own energy against him, but decided that it would be better not to. "Effing tease!" She crossed her arms and put on a pouting face, as if Baen could see it.
Back to top Go down
Baen Ikonoka

PostSubject: Re: sleepless start to the night   sleepless start to the night Icon_minitimeSun 27 Dec 2009, 10:16 am

he wraps his arms round her from behind taking her by surprise and kisses her neck grinning
"I know i am, i'm good at it wouldn't you agree? but i am serious, about the showing it to you part..."
he moves round to look at her a grin on his face
Back to top Go down
Ava_Jazlynn
Admin
Ava_Jazlynn

PostSubject: Re: sleepless start to the night   sleepless start to the night Icon_minitimeMon 28 Dec 2009, 5:01 pm

Ava smiled and laughed. "Really?" She said in a seductive tone. "I'm loking forward to that one." She wrapped her arms loosly around his neck, kissing his lips softly.
Back to top Go down
Baen Ikonoka

PostSubject: Re: sleepless start to the night   sleepless start to the night Icon_minitimeTue 29 Dec 2009, 12:17 pm

he smiles putting his arma round her waist hands resting on the small of her back. he smiles before bringing his lips to hers. he steps towards the door teh shield lowering and he takes Ava into the room. teh shield raises again stopping anyone entering.
Back to top Go down
Ava_Jazlynn
Admin
Ava_Jazlynn

PostSubject: Re: sleepless start to the night   sleepless start to the night Icon_minitimeSat 13 Feb 2010, 6:27 pm

With her arms still around Baen's neck, Ava walked backwards across the room slowly, not breaking the kiss. In the back of her mind, she was asking herself if this should be happening, but she didnt think too much of it. She was in the moment and that's where she wanted to stay.
Back to top Go down
Baen Ikonoka

PostSubject: Re: sleepless start to the night   sleepless start to the night Icon_minitimeSat 13 Feb 2010, 6:34 pm

he walks, also not breaking the kiss across the room and they fall onto the bed him lying on top of her and he removes his shirt swiftly and before a normal human would have to register but as he throws the shirt onto the floor Baen gets a jolt from his mind and sighs pulls his head up. "Ava, we shouldn't..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: sleepless start to the night   sleepless start to the night Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

sleepless start to the night
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ceriba :: Ceriban Kingdom :: The Palace :: The Bedchambers-
Jump to: