Ceriba
Welcome to the land of Ceriba. Please sign in here. If you are not apart of our Rp family yet, please sign up! =D
Ceriba
Welcome to the land of Ceriba. Please sign in here. If you are not apart of our Rp family yet, please sign up! =D
Ceriba
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ceriba

A place of hope and courage. A place to unite.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hello Rpers! Welcome to the neighboring land of Sheinara. Ceriba. A land where the hope of survival is based on the two sister kingdoms working together. Have fun (:

Ikira Obidron

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Baen Ikonoka

Ikira Obidron Empty
PostSubject: Ikira Obidron   Ikira Obidron Icon_minitimeSat 12 Dec 2009, 10:45 am

Name: Ikira Obidron
Nickname(s): Iki, Frost

Hometown: Obidros (Obidron capital (ex))
Race/ Species: Elf (subspieces is Dalmak Elf)

Appearance:-

Eye colour(s): striking purple
Hair colour: crimson red
Height: 6ft 5
Build: Muscular, inbetween fta and slim (cant remember word for it)
Scars, piercings, tattoos or wounds: no scars but a strange Tatoo on his right shoulder
Picture(s): [[[note i do not own any pictures i give on this as i cba making my own]]]
looks alot like this...only bigger (a bit)
https://2img.net/h/i262.photobucket.com/albums/ii93/kurevee/Dark_Male_Elf.jpg

Personality: he is secluded until he gets to know those he meets, doesnot forgive easily, kind and defensive of family and friends

History/Bio/Background:
is one of few Obidron elves to have survived war in a duel against Baen, he left the war after the first 50 years of fighting in it and is the only Obidron that Baen got on well with, but now the two hate eachother as they both killed family members of the other.

not much history but has been seen and known as many different names in the pastone of the most famous in human history would be Prometheus and he told the sotry of how he left his family but was cursed, in a similar way to his once childhood friend, to be forced to live until an Elf blade pierces his heart and he has to watch the ones he loves die and it feels like his innards being torn out.
(possibly linked to the vultures eating Prometheus' guts and eyes in the mythology so it is assumed that the story was warped over the centuries)

Back to top Go down
Ava_Jazlynn
Admin
Ava_Jazlynn

Ikira Obidron Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ikira Obidron   Ikira Obidron Icon_minitimeSat 12 Dec 2009, 3:48 pm

Sigh.
Accepted.
Back to top Go down
Baen Ikonoka

Ikira Obidron Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ikira Obidron   Ikira Obidron Icon_minitimeSun 13 Dec 2009, 10:23 am

xD woop
Back to top Go down
iheartheartsxo
Admin
iheartheartsxo

Ikira Obidron Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ikira Obidron   Ikira Obidron Icon_minitimeSun 13 Dec 2009, 4:58 pm

Accepted.
Back to top Go down
http://sheinararpg118.forumotion.co.uk/index.htm?sid=a2707aca898
Baen Ikonoka

Ikira Obidron Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ikira Obidron   Ikira Obidron Icon_minitimeMon 11 Jan 2010, 2:27 am

woop! *i would be eating ice-cream while irish jigging now* (had to apologies)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ikira Obidron Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ikira Obidron   Ikira Obidron Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ikira Obidron
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ceriba :: General :: Character Registration-
Jump to: