Ceriba
Welcome to the land of Ceriba. Please sign in here. If you are not apart of our Rp family yet, please sign up! =D
Ceriba
Welcome to the land of Ceriba. Please sign in here. If you are not apart of our Rp family yet, please sign up! =D
Ceriba
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ceriba

A place of hope and courage. A place to unite.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hello Rpers! Welcome to the neighboring land of Sheinara. Ceriba. A land where the hope of survival is based on the two sister kingdoms working together. Have fun (:

Preping for Bye Byes

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
3hoursleep

3hoursleep

Preping for Bye Byes Empty
PostSubject: Preping for Bye Byes   Preping for Bye Byes Icon_minitimeFri 11 Dec 2009, 1:42 am

It was the morning after Ava's nightmare. Trin had dressed himself and pulled his pack from underneath his bed. What Ava had said stung him. She'd used it so many times before and each time it had always hurt the same, but this time it was guilt. Guilt that he hadn't told Alice how long it had taken to get over Ali. He checked the cartridge for his pistol, snapping it back into place and pulling out the switch blade, opening it, examining the edge before clicking it shut, slowly. If she didn't like being adopted then Ava could go on without ANY parents, adoptive or biological. He slumped back down on his bed, pulling and old photo from his draw. It was a picture of his two biological kids, Sebastian and Jezabel. He sighed. Nothing more than a memory, a whisper lost in an echo. The pack was full with food supplies, armour, clothes. He was going out to do something so predictable which everyone would sigh and roll their eyes at. He, quite frankly didn't give a damn.
He pulled on his trench coat. He looked around at his room and sighed once more.
Back to top Go down
Baen Ikonoka

PostSubject: Re: Preping for Bye Byes   Preping for Bye Byes Icon_minitimeFri 11 Dec 2009, 12:44 pm

a shadowy wisp of his ownform appeared between Trin's doorway and Trin and Baen's voice sounds though the mouth doesn't move, it becomes obvious he is speaking with his mind

"where are you going"
he makes this a demand to know, not a request
Back to top Go down
3hoursleep

3hoursleep

PostSubject: Re: Preping for Bye Byes   Preping for Bye Byes Icon_minitimeFri 11 Dec 2009, 4:08 pm

"You do not need to know Baen. All you need to know is that while I am gone you will take orders from Mike Linnestien. No arguments." He put in a map. He examined his chain mail as he packed it, a shoulder guard, his sword. "I don't care whether you like this or not, you're being kept out of the loop and this is a mission for myself. So Baen." He turned, snapping to attention, saluting. "If I don't come back, give everyone my love."
Back to top Go down
Baen Ikonoka

PostSubject: Re: Preping for Bye Byes   Preping for Bye Byes Icon_minitimeFri 11 Dec 2009, 4:37 pm

he saluted back the wispy formstarts to glow its palm extends and bathes Trin in light
"you now have more protection, it will not last long though, my apologies"
he lowers his head in aknowledge ment of his orders.
"what i do to protect Ava however takes priority over any orders he gives though"
Back to top Go down
3hoursleep

3hoursleep

PostSubject: Re: Preping for Bye Byes   Preping for Bye Byes Icon_minitimeFri 11 Dec 2009, 4:41 pm

Trin smiled, inclining his head.
"I'll be sure to tell him that but the bastard's about as stubborn as you mate." He said, clapping Baen on the shoulder. He shifted the pack onto his back and straightened out the coat.
Back to top Go down
_TheSweetAngelOfLove_

_TheSweetAngelOfLove_

PostSubject: Re: Preping for Bye Byes   Preping for Bye Byes Icon_minitimeFri 11 Dec 2009, 4:45 pm

"Where do you think you are going?" Alice asked as she entered the room. Her ice blue eyes were piercing as they stared at Trin. Was he planning on even telling her that he was leaving? Probably not... She raised a brow at him as she waited for her answer.
Back to top Go down
http://alastinglove.forumotion.com/forum.htm
3hoursleep

3hoursleep

PostSubject: Re: Preping for Bye Byes   Preping for Bye Byes Icon_minitimeFri 11 Dec 2009, 4:47 pm

He sighed, reading her thoughts.
"Everyone says this, but I was gonna tell you. Baen just came in here so..." He ran a hand through his hair. He looked strangely older today. No longer like a teenager. Now more like in his thirties. He still had the photo of his kids in his hand, half crumpled and he didn't realize.
Back to top Go down
Baen Ikonoka

PostSubject: Re: Preping for Bye Byes   Preping for Bye Byes Icon_minitimeFri 11 Dec 2009, 4:49 pm

"hard to belive mate"
he look sat the hand as it disturbs his form
"im nto really here im still with Ava until she wakes Alice he'll be back, i placed wards around him to make sure of that, relax"
Back to top Go down
_TheSweetAngelOfLove_

_TheSweetAngelOfLove_

PostSubject: Re: Preping for Bye Byes   Preping for Bye Byes Icon_minitimeFri 11 Dec 2009, 4:51 pm

Alice leaned against the doorframe, as her head slid to the side. Her eyes were focused on the floor as she spoke. "Why are you leaving Trin?" She crossed her ankles as she stood there. She didn't look up at him, she didn't want to look at him. "Baen, that is not at all comforting." She didn't want Trin to leave in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Baen Ikonoka

PostSubject: Re: Preping for Bye Byes   Preping for Bye Byes Icon_minitimeFri 11 Dec 2009, 4:55 pm

"aice, it doesn't have to be, i have put in the energy of my heart into maintaing his wards, he dies, i die aswell, and due to the curse" he seems to stutter on this word his eyes not meeting anyones as he says it
"short of magic killing him only if he single handedly takes on an Obidron Elf will he die"
Back to top Go down
_TheSweetAngelOfLove_

_TheSweetAngelOfLove_

PostSubject: Re: Preping for Bye Byes   Preping for Bye Byes Icon_minitimeFri 11 Dec 2009, 4:57 pm

Alice shot a glare at Baen. "Okay, for starters I don't know what the hell you are talking about. And two, just shut up." Alice turned her gaze back to the floor. She wasn't in the best mood and Baen was getting on her nerves. She was angered easily while in a modd like this, and it would be wise for Baen to just stop.
Back to top Go down
Baen Ikonoka

PostSubject: Re: Preping for Bye Byes   Preping for Bye Byes Icon_minitimeFri 11 Dec 2009, 5:05 pm

he glanced at her tempted to further this but wouldn't make it harder than it already is for her
"one you don't want to know just know that he is protected, and two i will not as i only take orders form the royal family itself, you are not royal family"
he said this in neither a disrespectful way nor a porocatve manner to let her know he is nor hostile nor friendly to her
Back to top Go down
_TheSweetAngelOfLove_

_TheSweetAngelOfLove_

PostSubject: Re: Preping for Bye Byes   Preping for Bye Byes Icon_minitimeFri 11 Dec 2009, 5:09 pm

Alice placed a hand over her snowflake pendant, half tempted to go dragon on his arse. She then rolled her eyes, declaring he wasn't worth it. "Malaivi tzarreth.." she muttered through her teeth. "Si ornla svent wux shar si mi ti persvek wer mood." She said that more loudly, knowing he probably wouldn't even understand.
Back to top Go down
Baen Ikonoka

PostSubject: Re: Preping for Bye Byes   Preping for Bye Byes Icon_minitimeFri 11 Dec 2009, 5:11 pm

dragons...always the same...i better get back to Ava...she'll be awake soon
"Trin...may your sword stay sharp and good fortune rule your mission"
he bows and the wsipy form disappears leaving no trace he was there
Back to top Go down
3hoursleep

3hoursleep

PostSubject: Re: Preping for Bye Byes   Preping for Bye Byes Icon_minitimeFri 11 Dec 2009, 5:26 pm

Trin saluted to him for one last time and then relaxed, looking back at Alice. He dumped the pack, slumping onto his desk chair and throwing down the photo like a folded hand in poker. It was clearly in view of Alice. He pinched the bridge of his nose, squeezing his eyes shut. It was a bitter winter morning outside and he was dreading leaving but his own military discipline meant that he gave himself no respite.
"Look, Alice. I don't want to seem insensitive, and right now I'm really good at that, but I'm going and you can't stop me."
Back to top Go down
iheartheartsxo
Admin
iheartheartsxo

PostSubject: Re: Preping for Bye Byes   Preping for Bye Byes Icon_minitimeFri 11 Dec 2009, 5:31 pm

"Then I will." Lianna said, walking into the room, holding a note in her left hand. "My guard told me something of your idiotic plan." Her eyes were hard and brave on the outside but her feelings on the inside were that of the small girl who would sob and cry and throw a fit every time her brother left. She wouldn't let it happen again.
"You are not leaving Trinovantes. Simple as that. I'm not going to beg you to stay like I used to. I'm just going to order you. Who is going to be the third ruler of this kingdom and watch over our military defenses? I'm busy with these spirits and Ava is busy with the people who are moving here. And just because she said some hurtful things last night does not mean you didn't." She shook her head, looking at her brother. "Stop being so melodramatic and move on with you life. Take your own advice and get over it."
Back to top Go down
http://sheinararpg118.forumotion.co.uk/index.htm?sid=a2707aca898
_TheSweetAngelOfLove_

_TheSweetAngelOfLove_

PostSubject: Re: Preping for Bye Byes   Preping for Bye Byes Icon_minitimeFri 11 Dec 2009, 5:39 pm

Alice only glanced at the picture. She recognized the girl. Jezabel... Alice shook her head slightly. "I hope you aren't leaving because of your kids. Because I have a daughter and I'm still here aren't I?" Alice picked her head up and finally looked at Trin. "Look Trin, I don't mean to sound dramatic, and right now I'm doing a great job at it, but I'm going to walk out that door and not turn back and you won't stop me." She closed her eyes for a moment and thought, I thought I meant something to you. She turned on her heels and hesitantly left the room and started down the hallway.
Back to top Go down
3hoursleep

3hoursleep

PostSubject: Re: Preping for Bye Byes   Preping for Bye Byes Icon_minitimeFri 11 Dec 2009, 5:49 pm

"Oh for the love of..." He breathed. He pointed at Lianna as he sprung from the chair, walking out of the room. "Stay here." Before adding as he turned, pointing into the doorway. "And I'm not melodramatic." He turned back, looking at Alice's back. His trench coat billowed as he jogged down the corridor. "Alice!" He caught up with her, holding her face in both hands. "You mean everything to me. Why would I use you like that?" He asked. "I just need some time to cool off. Not to mention what I'm doing is important. I'm killing two birds with one stone here. I just..." He trailed off. "I just need to think things out for myself. I'm a violent killer. I'm in my straightest thought pattens when on missions. I'll be back before you know it."
Back to top Go down
_TheSweetAngelOfLove_

_TheSweetAngelOfLove_

PostSubject: Re: Preping for Bye Byes   Preping for Bye Byes Icon_minitimeFri 11 Dec 2009, 5:58 pm

Alice looked at him, her eyes brimming with tears. She felt bad for implying that he had just used her. She laid her forehead against his. 'I'll be back before you know it.' he had said. "If you're not... I'll find you and kill you." She wasn't serious about the killing part, which was obvious. She kissed him as she wrapped her arms around him tightly.
Back to top Go down
3hoursleep

3hoursleep

PostSubject: Re: Preping for Bye Byes   Preping for Bye Byes Icon_minitimeFri 11 Dec 2009, 6:11 pm

Trin kissed her back, lifting her off her feet and setting her back down.
"I love you." He told her. As if it needed saying. He put his head over her shoulder, hugging her tightly. "Let me go sort things out with my sister." He said, letting go of her and heading back to his bedroom. He faced Lia, the most intimidating face he had ever come up with, at full height, deep red eyes.
"I am leaving. What are you going to do to stop me?" He asked, his deep taunting voice, daring her to challenge him.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult

VivaLaCult

PostSubject: Re: Preping for Bye Byes   Preping for Bye Byes Icon_minitimeFri 11 Dec 2009, 9:33 pm

Jakob approached Alica and Baen, he didn't know them well, but Jakob was watching and he was confused. "What is going on here?" he asked the two, he was wearing gray cargo shorts and a tank top with the sides cut out of it.
Back to top Go down
iheartheartsxo
Admin
iheartheartsxo

PostSubject: Re: Preping for Bye Byes   Preping for Bye Byes Icon_minitimeFri 11 Dec 2009, 11:10 pm

"What I've been dying to do the last 4500 and freaking whatever times you've left me." Lianna said before decking him across the face, her hand coated in a frost so cold it would cause him some third degree freezer burn. "And you are so melodramatic." She said, crossing her arms and glaring at him.
"Thank you for leaving me, again." This time her voice betrayed slight emotion, her eyes flickering of a deep sadness before flashing back to their emotionless, intense emerald green. "I'm glad you tell your little girlfriend that you'll come back for her but not once to you ever comfort me or your daughter with even half of those words. You just leave."
Back to top Go down
3hoursleep

3hoursleep

PostSubject: Re: Preping for Bye Byes   Preping for Bye Byes Icon_minitimeSat 12 Dec 2009, 2:21 am

Trin's cheek erupted into flame. He clicked his jaw.
"I forgot you had a beastly right hook..." He said under his breath. "I never comfort you because you never ask. I've gone away once and that was half way through a battle. How could I comfort you?" He asked, the rhetoric in the question showing through. "I would comfort you if you showed emotion. I can't magically teleport to places so..." He stood straight, looking directly at her. "Nows your chance."
Back to top Go down
iheartheartsxo
Admin
iheartheartsxo

PostSubject: Re: Preping for Bye Byes   Preping for Bye Byes Icon_minitimeSat 12 Dec 2009, 1:53 pm

"I shouldn't have to tell you! I'm your sister!" She yelled, pounding her fists against his chest. "I hate you! I hate you!" She continued, feeling like a 5 year old. She didn't care, she was just so upset right now.
Back to top Go down
3hoursleep

3hoursleep

PostSubject: Re: Preping for Bye Byes   Preping for Bye Byes Icon_minitimeSat 12 Dec 2009, 2:01 pm

"I know. I know." He said quietly, gently taking hold of her bunched fists. He pulled he into a hug, his head on top of hers. He mouth was open and he was looking upwards, as if the ceiling could provide comfort and answers. A solitary tear ran down his cheek. He kissed her scalp, stroking her hair.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Preping for Bye Byes   Preping for Bye Byes Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Preping for Bye Byes
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ceriba :: Ceriban Kingdom :: The Palace :: The Bedchambers-
Jump to: