Ceriba
Welcome to the land of Ceriba. Please sign in here. If you are not apart of our Rp family yet, please sign up! =D
Ceriba
Welcome to the land of Ceriba. Please sign in here. If you are not apart of our Rp family yet, please sign up! =D
Ceriba
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ceriba

A place of hope and courage. A place to unite.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hello Rpers! Welcome to the neighboring land of Sheinara. Ceriba. A land where the hope of survival is based on the two sister kingdoms working together. Have fun (:

I'm clubbin'

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
3hoursleep

3hoursleep

I'm clubbin' Empty
PostSubject: I'm clubbin'   I'm clubbin' Icon_minitimeSun 06 Dec 2009, 10:20 am

Trin was sat at a table, a beer in his hand. Strobe lights flew across the club dance floor as Thirsty by Artificial Intelligence blared out. He had his legs up on the table and his left foot moved from side to side to the main beat, banging his head slightly, in time, too. He was wearing a black shirt, some Diesel jeans and some Adidas Se Daily Vulc trainers. He looked down at the Daemonic vodka. The only alcohol that could get him drunk. He looked up as his friend Mike came back from the bar with a fit girl he had picked up. Trin drank some vodka and cheered as Days of Rage came on. He pulled out his iPhone, texting Alice, asking if she wanted to come. It had been a while since he had been clubbing and he wanted to see her again.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult

VivaLaCult

I'm clubbin' Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm clubbin'   I'm clubbin' Icon_minitimeSun 06 Dec 2009, 10:53 am

(Mind if I join? Or is this for you and Alice?)
Back to top Go down
3hoursleep

3hoursleep

I'm clubbin' Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm clubbin'   I'm clubbin' Icon_minitimeSun 06 Dec 2009, 11:37 am

(It's kinda private but when Mike gets accepted feel free)
Back to top Go down
_TheSweetAngelOfLove_

_TheSweetAngelOfLove_

I'm clubbin' Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm clubbin'   I'm clubbin' Icon_minitimeTue 08 Dec 2009, 5:24 pm

When Alice got Trin's text, a mischievous grin spread across her face. Clubbing ae? Alice stood up and got changed before walking out of the cottage.
She walked into the club wearing dark skinny jeans, dark grey tank top, a navy blue hoodie, and black heels. Her hair was wavy, making it sexier than it normally was. She put up her hood and walked over to where Trin was sitting. Taking a large sip of his vodka, she smirked at him from under her hood. To him, it would look like any old person just stealing his vodka.
Alice pulled her hood down and shook her hair a bit before smiling at Trin. "Hey," she said with a wink.
Back to top Go down
http://alastinglove.forumotion.com/forum.htm
3hoursleep

3hoursleep

I'm clubbin' Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm clubbin'   I'm clubbin' Icon_minitimeWed 09 Dec 2009, 2:03 am

Trin smiled, looking down at the vodka.
"That could ACTUALLY kill you ya know?" He laughed. "Seriously, it's Daemon Vodka, It's specially concentrated for my kind." He Hugged her, pulling her down next to him. "Alice this is Mike." He said, gesturing to his friend. "Mike, Alice." He took another glug, almost emptying the bottle.

"Sup." Mike said, half-waving, the other hand on the arse of the girl, Jessica, sitting next to him (From now on this is Mike's colour.)
Back to top Go down
_TheSweetAngelOfLove_

_TheSweetAngelOfLove_

I'm clubbin' Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm clubbin'   I'm clubbin' Icon_minitimeWed 09 Dec 2009, 1:56 pm

"If any vodka could kill me, it would have done so already," she said with a laugh. She sat next to Trin and put her feet up on his legs, leaning back in her chair. She waved someone over and had them bring her a bottle of regular vodka. Alice took a long sip before greeting Mike. "Hey there," she said as she flashed him a smile.
Back to top Go down
3hoursleep

3hoursleep

I'm clubbin' Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm clubbin'   I'm clubbin' Icon_minitimeWed 09 Dec 2009, 2:11 pm

Mike was already engaged in a long kiss and was heavily drunk. He waved the bottle at Alice, representing a greeting.
Trin laughed at Mike shaking his head,
"If you wake up in the morning with a throbbing headache and her in bed next to you, don't come to me for help." He said. The song changed to Invaders Must Die by The Prodigy. Trin nodded his head, messing up his shoulder length blonde hair.

Mike flicked Trin the finger.
"And if you want anymore weapons, don't expect me to provide them. I'm not going out of my way to make you guns after you insult me like that." He slurred. He upped and left to take a piss in the toilets.
Back to top Go down
_TheSweetAngelOfLove_

_TheSweetAngelOfLove_

I'm clubbin' Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm clubbin'   I'm clubbin' Icon_minitimeWed 09 Dec 2009, 2:15 pm

Alice suppressed a laugh as she looked to Jessica, "You might want to get up and walk away before he gets back. Just a friendly warning." Alice shrugged and grinned at the girl. She then turned to Trin and kissed him, the taste of vodka on her lips.
Back to top Go down
3hoursleep

3hoursleep

I'm clubbin' Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm clubbin'   I'm clubbin' Icon_minitimeWed 09 Dec 2009, 2:50 pm

Trin kissed back as Jessica took Alice's advice and left the club. He carried on kissing her until he noticed a bloke, clearly taking drugs, stumble over to him. "Hey man, who's the beautiful babe and mind if i shag her?" Trin looked up with clear distaste, knowing that the man had been snorting cocaine.
"Why don't you go back to sniffing crack through a twenty instead of trying to pull a girl way out of your league?" He asked disdain plain on his tongue. The druggie didn't like this and immediately went to punch Trin. To this Trin merely moved his head aside, grabbing the man's forearm and throwing a punch that sent him flying. Trin got up, jumping into combat stance as the addict rose to his feet, a shining blade in his hand. Trin sighed. This was really not a good move but he reckoned that he had half the bar looking at him and he had noticed a few other men looking like they were siding with the assailant so he reached into his waistband. He pulled out his new Glock 29 10mm Auto. He cocked it, placing at point blank square in the centre of the man's forehead. He damn near wet himself and Trin's face was set into stone, grinding his jaw. The man turned, pushing through half the crowd but his mates had stayed. Trin flicked the safety back on and put it down his waistband again.
"Do not question this. Go back to your drinks." He said as he slumped back down by Alice. "Now, where were we?"
Back to top Go down
_TheSweetAngelOfLove_

_TheSweetAngelOfLove_

I'm clubbin' Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm clubbin'   I'm clubbin' Icon_minitimeWed 09 Dec 2009, 2:56 pm

Alice shook her head at him, a grin playing at her lips. "Baby, you know I can take care of myself. I could have gone dragon in here and scared everyone shitless, probably could have gotten free drinks too." She winked at him and kissed him teasingly. "Thank you. That guy was an idiot and I'm glad my big strong man rescued me," she said as she kissed him again before leaning away from him, giving him a very teasing look.
Back to top Go down
3hoursleep

3hoursleep

I'm clubbin' Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm clubbin'   I'm clubbin' Icon_minitimeWed 09 Dec 2009, 3:01 pm

Trin kissed back, keeping a wary eye on the men, who had sunk further into the crowd. He saw Mike walk back towards them.

"Where is she, what did I miss and why is half the bar staring at us?" He asked, slightly more sober, presumably having thrown up and cleaned himself up slightly.

"She left, I just pulled a gun on a crack junkie and that's why everyone's staring at us." Trin replied, watching as the men moved slightly. They were edging towards the three of them. "I think they disapprove. And they probably have guns too." He said, a hint of anxiousness creeping into his voice.
Back to top Go down
_TheSweetAngelOfLove_

_TheSweetAngelOfLove_

I'm clubbin' Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm clubbin'   I'm clubbin' Icon_minitimeWed 09 Dec 2009, 3:04 pm

Alice flashed the approaching men a smile before turning to Trin. "Want me to eat them?" she asked with a raise of her brow. She had no problem eating humans.. when she was in her dragon form. It wasn't something she did often, but now seemed like the time to do it.
Back to top Go down
3hoursleep

3hoursleep

I'm clubbin' Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm clubbin'   I'm clubbin' Icon_minitimeWed 09 Dec 2009, 3:07 pm

Trin shook his head, giving them the thousand yard stare. They faltered slightly, looking to the ring leader for answers. "Too many people. Couldn't risk it. We should go outside."

Mike nodded, standing up, sidestepping the gang. He crossed behind them to the exit, waiting for Trin and Alice before leaving.

Trin waited until a crowd of dancers had formed near him and then he grabbed Alice's hand, making through the crowd, meeting up with Mike, who had drawn his Smith and Wesson revolver, outside.
Back to top Go down
_TheSweetAngelOfLove_

_TheSweetAngelOfLove_

I'm clubbin' Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm clubbin'   I'm clubbin' Icon_minitimeWed 09 Dec 2009, 3:12 pm

Alice looked at the revolver with concern. "Is this really necessary?" she asked quietly before turning to Trin. She took both of his hands and looked up at him, "No guns baby... please?" She looked at Trin, giving him the cutest puppy dog face she could muster.
Back to top Go down
3hoursleep

3hoursleep

I'm clubbin' Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm clubbin'   I'm clubbin' Icon_minitimeWed 09 Dec 2009, 3:36 pm

Trin nodded at Mike who holstered the gun. "Then we're gonna have to run for it, Mike head to your place. We'll go to the palace, they won't be able to get us there." He said with a smug, royal grin.
Back to top Go down
_TheSweetAngelOfLove_

_TheSweetAngelOfLove_

I'm clubbin' Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm clubbin'   I'm clubbin' Icon_minitimeFri 11 Dec 2009, 1:24 am

Alice shook her head. "What men you are.." she mumbled. She rooted her feet; she wasn't running. What was the worst the men would do? Try and shoot her or grab her and run? PSSSHAW. That's what ice was for. "I'm not running... I'll talk to them." She shrugged lightly and stood there waiting.
Back to top Go down
3hoursleep

3hoursleep

I'm clubbin' Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm clubbin'   I'm clubbin' Icon_minitimeFri 11 Dec 2009, 1:32 am

Mike had already left but Trin backed up slightly.
"Ok, whatever." He switched into combat stance as the gang exited the club. One of them ran straight at Trin and he just grabbed his arm and used the momentum to flip him onto his back, stunning him. Trin kicked him in the face, blood scoring lines down the man's cheek. Another moved, more slowly this time and Trin walked, nutting him, kicking him in the balls and then smashing his elbow into the side of the attacker's face. He hopped back waiting for the other three.
Back to top Go down
_TheSweetAngelOfLove_

_TheSweetAngelOfLove_

I'm clubbin' Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm clubbin'   I'm clubbin' Icon_minitimeFri 11 Dec 2009, 4:05 pm

Alice watched as Trin fought off the two men. She shook her head before moving to the injured men and bent down. "When you are nice.. people are nice back." She lay one hand over each men and a sort of glow emitted from her hands. She closed her eyes for a moment and when she re-opened them, the men were healed. Standing back up, Alice moved to Trin's side and took his hand tightly in her own. If he tried to fight off anymore men, she would simply stop him.
Back to top Go down
3hoursleep

3hoursleep

I'm clubbin' Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm clubbin'   I'm clubbin' Icon_minitimeFri 11 Dec 2009, 4:12 pm

They backed off. One, however, jumped to his feet, running at Alice with a clearly visible dagger. Trin snarled, grabbing the man by the throat and digging his fingers in until the man's flesh split apart. Blood dripping down his fingers, Trin choke slammed the limp, dead body. He turned, pulling Alice's shoulders around with his clean hand.
"Let's go home." He spoke simply. He had no need to explain himself.
Back to top Go down
_TheSweetAngelOfLove_

_TheSweetAngelOfLove_

I'm clubbin' Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm clubbin'   I'm clubbin' Icon_minitimeFri 11 Dec 2009, 4:30 pm

Alice's normal ice blue eyes darkened at a quickening rate. They now rested on a more black color. She turned her face away from the blood; her vampire side was scratching its way to the surface. Her body was craving the blood; she wanted to feed off the dead, bleeding human. Alice squeezed her eyes shut, forcing herself to gain control over her instincts. The blood on Trin's hand was the closet to her and Alice couldn't resist it. With a fast motion, Alice grabbed Trin's blood covered hand and took a deep breath, inhaling the scent. She then dropped his hand and bit her lip until blood oozed down her mouth. She turned away from Trin, disgusted with herself for almost feeding off the blood.
Back to top Go down
3hoursleep

3hoursleep

I'm clubbin' Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm clubbin'   I'm clubbin' Icon_minitimeFri 11 Dec 2009, 4:44 pm

Trin half rolled his eyes, holding out his wrist.
"Love, I'm a daemon and vampire, I can resist temptation but have a snack. I'm no veggie."
He flexed his fingers as blood pulsed through his veins, the vine tattoo on his arm coming to life.
Back to top Go down
_TheSweetAngelOfLove_

_TheSweetAngelOfLove_

I'm clubbin' Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm clubbin'   I'm clubbin' Icon_minitimeSun 13 Dec 2009, 2:44 am

"Tempting... but no." She turned back around to face him. Her eyes had returned to their normal color and she was more composed. "I try to refrain from feasting on blood. I prefer to act normal and eat food." She crossed her arms over her chest with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
3hoursleep

3hoursleep

I'm clubbin' Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm clubbin'   I'm clubbin' Icon_minitimeSun 13 Dec 2009, 2:48 am

Trin un-clenched his fists, the tattoo returning from blue to black.
"Hey, I know what you mean. Although if I'm hungry and someone pisses me off then I give them some WATTATAIYA!" So saying he jumps, arms like a praying mantis and kicks the air. When he landed he mimicked biting their neck. "So, we can't all be veggies, you know?"
Back to top Go down
_TheSweetAngelOfLove_

_TheSweetAngelOfLove_

I'm clubbin' Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm clubbin'   I'm clubbin' Icon_minitimeSun 13 Dec 2009, 2:52 am

Alice shook her head and smiled slightly. "When I get pissed at people, I tell them to run or never get the chance to run again. She knelt down by one of the dead bodies and held her hand over it. She then whispered a single word, "Xarzith." The man became encased in pure ice. Alice stood up and shrugged. "Whatever floats your boat I guess."
Back to top Go down
3hoursleep

3hoursleep

I'm clubbin' Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm clubbin'   I'm clubbin' Icon_minitimeSun 13 Dec 2009, 2:56 am

Trin laughed and turned arms folded.
"You speak with words for your powers. I'm a daemon. Don't try that with me or my darker side will rip you to shreds." He looked at the body. "Now, what're we going to do with you?" He asked himself. He tried picking up the ice 'cube' but it was extremely inconvenient. "I wanna run some tests on him, could you just coat him with very cold frost?" He asked Alice, melting the ice with a click of his fingers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I'm clubbin' Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm clubbin'   I'm clubbin' Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm clubbin'
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ceriba :: Ceriban Kingdom :: The Town :: The Boardwalk-
Jump to: