Ceriba
Welcome to the land of Ceriba. Please sign in here. If you are not apart of our Rp family yet, please sign up! =D
Ceriba
Welcome to the land of Ceriba. Please sign in here. If you are not apart of our Rp family yet, please sign up! =D
Ceriba
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ceriba

A place of hope and courage. A place to unite.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hello Rpers! Welcome to the neighboring land of Sheinara. Ceriba. A land where the hope of survival is based on the two sister kingdoms working together. Have fun (:

Veril Nightengale

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
VerilNightengale

Veril Nightengale Empty
PostSubject: Veril Nightengale   Veril Nightengale Icon_minitimeSat 05 Dec 2009, 7:44 pm

Name: Veril Nightenale
Nickname(s): V

Hometown: Undisclosed
Race/ Species: Vampire/Demon/Dark Angel

Appearance: [Small Description]
Veril is about 6'1", he has a trench-coat with long sleeves that reach all the way to his wrists and the end of the coat falls just above his ankles. The trench-coat is dusty and very old. You will see Veril dusting it off alot of the time but the dust never actually going anywhere. He wears no shoes and allows his soles to toughen up because he still follows that of the Vampires even though being many other things aswell. Veril has a very large black diamond ring that he crafted himself while in his travels, Veril is a jeweller and digs up most of his own gems, crafts his own jewellery. Veril holsters also two Auto Magnum's on his left and right side and they are always hidden unless either moving, or preparing to fight.
Eye colour(s): Sapphire
Hair colour: Blood Red
Height: 6'1"
Build: (Muscular, slim etc.) Athletic
Scars, piercings, tattoos or wounds: He has a long scar going down his right eye aswell as many scars along his chest, Scars underneath each of his finger tips

Picture(s):
Veril Nightengale EresAnimeGuyWinged-1-1
Veril Nightengale Xp_look

Personality: Mysterious, Veril is a very very shady character which draws seemingly alot of attention to himself. He is also a savior, He TRIES not to stick his head into peoples business but his instincts bring him into saving others. He is also a very kind heart and does not turn anyone away or lash out on anyone if he can't help it.

History/Bio/Background: Veril has a very mysterious and shady past, Due to recent activites that lead to his recent death and reincarnation he might not remember certain faces, Such as people he met before. But he DOES remember people that have had a major impact on his life as clear as day. It's an odd transaction from life-to-death-to-life again but he has coped with it so far and hopefully his full memory will return.

Veril became a Vampire through his travels amongst the road, He ran into a shadowy figure that ended up knocking him unconcious and leaving him with small marks under his fingers as his attempt to suck his blood. Veril then later met up with said Shadow Figure and it was no mere coincedence that he transformed Veril into a creature of the night but more so that the Shadowy Figure which he never learned his name saw potential within Veril so he blooded him without any word from Veril. He taught him all he knows until suddenly he randomly dissapeared from Veril when he awoke one night and went out on his own when suddenly realizing he wasn't in the world he was originally in. He was now surrounded by willow trees and a deathly chill that seemed to blow through the winds, Veril traveled long in the world and came across two entities that saw the same potential in him.. He vaguely remembers these two which is why he has a lack of power with his Demon and Dark Angelic forms. Veril found with great concentration that he was able to open up portals and found himself in the world he now resides in.

Veril came across Ceriba through the advertisement boards of a new kingdom. He noticed that it was Lianna Storm who posted the new kingdom and it sparked his interests, so he made his way towards the new kingdom that joined with Sheinara

(If there is a problem with the weapons i use, I'll understand if i need to remove. I did not see anything within the rules about firearms. These are the only ones i have. I'd like the feedback on them)
Back to top Go down
iheartheartsxo
Admin
iheartheartsxo

Veril Nightengale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Veril Nightengale   Veril Nightengale Icon_minitimeSat 05 Dec 2009, 7:46 pm

Accepted =D
No problem with the weapon. Just don't go on a killing spree xDDDDD Wait for another mod to approve you ^^
Back to top Go down
http://sheinararpg118.forumotion.co.uk/index.htm?sid=a2707aca898
Ava_Jazlynn
Admin
Ava_Jazlynn

Veril Nightengale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Veril Nightengale   Veril Nightengale Icon_minitimeSat 05 Dec 2009, 7:53 pm

Denied.

Just because it's you.
^^

KIDDING!
Accepted.
NO RANDOM SEX, BITCH!
xD
Back to top Go down
3hoursleep

3hoursleep

Veril Nightengale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Veril Nightengale   Veril Nightengale Icon_minitimeSun 06 Dec 2009, 7:09 am

Lovin the guns man. Can you hook Trin up with a couple of 44's?
lol, i'm joshin
NAH GIMME THE GUNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm kool with it.
Back to top Go down
iheartheartsxo
Admin
iheartheartsxo

Veril Nightengale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Veril Nightengale   Veril Nightengale Icon_minitimeMon 07 Dec 2009, 6:27 pm

Leave Kenny alone, Ripley D=

xDDDDDD!

jk jk ilyasmev!
<333333
Back to top Go down
http://sheinararpg118.forumotion.co.uk/index.htm?sid=a2707aca898
3hoursleep

3hoursleep

Veril Nightengale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Veril Nightengale   Veril Nightengale Icon_minitimeTue 08 Dec 2009, 1:50 am

lol, I'm only showing him how much of a psychopath I am. Is there a law against that? IS THERE?!?! OH WHAT DO YOU KNOW, YOU'VE ALWAYS BEEN AGAINS ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
my precious...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Veril Nightengale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Veril Nightengale   Veril Nightengale Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Veril Nightengale
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ceriba :: General :: Character Registration-
Jump to: