Ceriba
Welcome to the land of Ceriba. Please sign in here. If you are not apart of our Rp family yet, please sign up! =D
Ceriba
Welcome to the land of Ceriba. Please sign in here. If you are not apart of our Rp family yet, please sign up! =D
Ceriba
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ceriba

A place of hope and courage. A place to unite.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hello Rpers! Welcome to the neighboring land of Sheinara. Ceriba. A land where the hope of survival is based on the two sister kingdoms working together. Have fun (:

Kung Fu Moves

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
3hoursleep

3hoursleep

Kung Fu Moves Empty
PostSubject: Kung Fu Moves   Kung Fu Moves Icon_minitimeSat 05 Dec 2009, 3:38 am

Trin walked to the kickboxing area with Alice holding his hand. As he walked he took of his t-shirt, revealing his scars. He had completely forgotten about them.
"Oh yeah. I forgot to tell you about the scars. Sorry if you're shocked. I know there aren't many but it's just the quality of those that are there. Anyway." He launched a tornado kick at a punchbag, hitting dust out of it. He flexed his biceps, punching the punchbag really hard. He hopped and grabbed the beam from which the apparatus was hanging. He crouched before diving of, flipping over, but punching the bag as he did so. He landed on his feet, performing a kick that would hit a normal human on the top of the head, before pulling the leg back and launching a powerful kick at the bag. He ran at a bench, pushing himself off, grabbing a different beam and swinging to grab another. He then dropped, turning to look at Alice.
Back to top Go down
_TheSweetAngelOfLove_

_TheSweetAngelOfLove_

Kung Fu Moves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kung Fu Moves   Kung Fu Moves Icon_minitimeSat 05 Dec 2009, 3:41 am

She wasn't shocked by the scars, only curious about them. Alice watched as Trin performed his kung fu moves. "Impressive. Wanna see my moves?" she smiled sweetly. Alice didn't look like someone who had very impressive kung fu moves, but she had something up her sleeves.
Back to top Go down
http://alastinglove.forumotion.com/forum.htm
3hoursleep

3hoursleep

Kung Fu Moves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kung Fu Moves   Kung Fu Moves Icon_minitimeSat 05 Dec 2009, 3:46 am

Trin nodded, smiling.
"As long as you don't kick my skinny white arse." He grinned, walking back towards her, slapping her bum gently and playfully. He sat down, crossing his legs and putting his arms behind his head.
Back to top Go down
_TheSweetAngelOfLove_

_TheSweetAngelOfLove_

Kung Fu Moves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kung Fu Moves   Kung Fu Moves Icon_minitimeSat 05 Dec 2009, 3:52 am

Alice looked at Trin with a concentrated face, "Brace yourself." Alice closed her eyes and placed a hand over her snowflake pendant that hung around her neck. In that moment a flurry of snowflakes appeared around her. The snowflakes disappeared after a few seconds in Alice's place was a huge ice dragon. The dragon grinned at Trin and flexed its wings.
The dragon, of course, was Alice. She moved to the center of the training area and looked up as rain started to fall, before the rain hit them, Alice turned it to snow. The snow continued to fall as she looked to the punching bag. Alice opened her mouth and ice shot out, freezing the punching bag in solid ice. The snow stopped falling as Alice shifted back to her human form. Alice performed a round-house kick on the punching bag and it shattered, all that was left of it was splinters of ice.
She turned to Trin and giggled. "Oops?"
Back to top Go down
3hoursleep

3hoursleep

Kung Fu Moves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kung Fu Moves   Kung Fu Moves Icon_minitimeSat 05 Dec 2009, 4:00 am

Trin smiled, turning his eyes to a blazing orange, but this was no trick. Flames were actually pouring from his eyes. He waved a hand and all of the ice melted and then evaporated, the condensation showing in the windows.
"That is so cool. Not to mention, feisty." He flashed her a grin as his eyes returned to normal. He got up, moving to the weapons rack, pulling out a rapier. He clicked his fingers and a training instructor walked forwards. He had fought Trin so many times that he knew the general didn't need to wear any bodily protection. Trin span the sword and the instructor made a lunge. Trin blocked it easily, quickly scoring a stabbing point to the chest. The instructor tried again but Trin span to the outside of the blade, hitting the instructor in the ribs. Another point.
"First to five?" He asked. The instructor nodded, reluctantly. He tried again, this time Trin wasn't ready and the attack cut him. It wasn't deep but it stung a little. He nodded. He swung his sword left, using just his wrist, but moved it diagonally right at the last moment. The last two hits were easily scored and Trin won. He threw the sword and it flew into the rack.
"Is it just me or is this slightly boring?" He asked, no refering to spending time with her, but what they were doing.
Back to top Go down
_TheSweetAngelOfLove_

_TheSweetAngelOfLove_

Kung Fu Moves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kung Fu Moves   Kung Fu Moves Icon_minitimeSat 05 Dec 2009, 4:06 am

She shrugged. "I like watching you train; it's kinda hot." she grinned at him. "But what did you have in mind that would make us non-bored?" She appeared behind him and jumped on his back. She wrapped her arms around his neck in a choke-hold position. She giggled lightly,"Hm?"
Back to top Go down
3hoursleep

3hoursleep

Kung Fu Moves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kung Fu Moves   Kung Fu Moves Icon_minitimeSat 05 Dec 2009, 4:09 am

He grabbed her wrist, bending over, flipping her off but holding her up and letting her feet touch the ground. He put his arms around her waist, moving close, kissing her cheek and putting his head over her shoulder.
"I dunno I was kinda looking to you for ideas. I suppose we could go down to the lake. It' nice down there."
Back to top Go down
_TheSweetAngelOfLove_

_TheSweetAngelOfLove_

Kung Fu Moves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kung Fu Moves   Kung Fu Moves Icon_minitimeSat 05 Dec 2009, 4:14 am

Alice looked at him and pouted. "You are no fun! I thought you were going to flip me over and sit on me." She mock punched him in the chest. "Butthead."
She then kissed him. "The lake sounds good to me." She smiled up at him.
Back to top Go down
3hoursleep

3hoursleep

Kung Fu Moves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kung Fu Moves   Kung Fu Moves Icon_minitimeSat 05 Dec 2009, 4:24 am

Trin took the punch, grabbing her hand afterwards and kissing her.
"That's MR. Butthead!" He says layful as he headed for the lake with her in tow. He stopped. "How about we go to the beach instead. I'm sure you'd look good in a bikini." He grinned. As he did, he made the scars hidden, although still topless, ready for the beach.
Back to top Go down
_TheSweetAngelOfLove_

_TheSweetAngelOfLove_

Kung Fu Moves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kung Fu Moves   Kung Fu Moves Icon_minitimeSat 05 Dec 2009, 12:04 pm

"Actually, Mr. Butthead, I look very good in a bikini." She stuck her tongue out at him. "I guess I'll have to change then, so I'll meet you at the beach." She kissed him before turning on her heels and leaving the training area.
Back to top Go down
3hoursleep

3hoursleep

Kung Fu Moves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kung Fu Moves   Kung Fu Moves Icon_minitimeSat 05 Dec 2009, 12:08 pm

**END OF TOPIC**
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kung Fu Moves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kung Fu Moves   Kung Fu Moves Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kung Fu Moves
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ceriba :: Military and Army Grounds :: Training Grounds-
Jump to: