Ceriba
Welcome to the land of Ceriba. Please sign in here. If you are not apart of our Rp family yet, please sign up! =D
Ceriba
Welcome to the land of Ceriba. Please sign in here. If you are not apart of our Rp family yet, please sign up! =D
Ceriba
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ceriba

A place of hope and courage. A place to unite.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hello Rpers! Welcome to the neighboring land of Sheinara. Ceriba. A land where the hope of survival is based on the two sister kingdoms working together. Have fun (:

Never-Ending Nightmares...

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ava_Jazlynn
Admin
Ava_Jazlynn

Never-Ending Nightmares... Empty
PostSubject: Never-Ending Nightmares...   Never-Ending Nightmares... Icon_minitimeTue 24 Nov 2009, 11:49 pm

She was running as fast as she could, but there was no escape. It ws dark, and trees trapped her inside the foggy forest. Frntically, she looked around, but she saw no sign of a way out. Shadows closed in on her, and she felt like he couldnt breath. She fell to the ground, wishing for someone to come help her.

Suddenly, out of no where, a figure appeared just feet in front of her. It was tll, and it looked like a human. As her vision cleared, she could make out who it was. Thiad. In that instant, she felt hope. "Thiad, Thiad, I'm right here. Please! Help me please!" But he didnt turn. He didnt even aknowledge her. He was looking right at her, but he didnt move. "Thiad, please! Help me!" She was trying to crawl over to him, but the shadows kept pulling her back. "NO! PLEASE! HELP! THIAD LOOK AT ME!" Why was he ignoring her?

She realized she was crying when her face brushed her arm in attempt to get away from what was holding her back. She was screaming bloody murder, begging for help. She looked up, and her fiance was turning and walking away from her. "THIAD! THIAD NO! PLEASE! DONT LET THEM TAKE ME! PLEASE! HELP ME!" But he didnt turn back around. He kept walking, leaving her there. Letting her get taken away.

There was laughter from behind her. She turned fearfully, looking at the man stood before her. Leo. "Leave me alone!" She said, almost threatening him. Leo kept laughing, walking towards her. He held a sword in his hand. Thats when she knew she was going to die. She kept trying to get away. "THIAD PLEASE! DONT LET HIM KILL ME! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!" Leo was stood directly above her, with the sword held right over her heart, and he was still laughing. One last scream slipped through her lips, before the blade...

Ava threw herself up, screaming like a kid getting their shots. Realiing it was just a dream, she calmed herself, taking short breaths. "Sweetie, whats wrong?" Thiad- or at least the man that should have been Thiad- sat up rubbing his eyes. Ava looked over at him, but it wasn't who she thought it was. It was Leo. Again.

Just like before, she woke herself up screaming. "THIAD!" She yelled out, but he wasnt there.
Back to top Go down
iheartheartsxo
Admin
iheartheartsxo

PostSubject: Re: Never-Ending Nightmares...   Never-Ending Nightmares... Icon_minitimeWed 25 Nov 2009, 7:30 pm

Lianna burst into the room, the wooden door hitting the wall with a loud smack.
"AVA! WHAT'S WRO-" She cut off as she saw her cousin sit up and scream 'THIAD'. "Ava, sweetie...." She said a bit calmer as she walked over to her cousin's bed, her black, silk nightgown swishing against her legs.
She sat on the edge of the bed and opened her arms, inviting her cousin in for a hug.
"Shh, shh it's ok hun." She murmered, continueing with the comforting words. "Come here, it's ok..."
Back to top Go down
http://sheinararpg118.forumotion.co.uk/index.htm?sid=a2707aca898
VivaLaCult

VivaLaCult

PostSubject: Re: Never-Ending Nightmares...   Never-Ending Nightmares... Icon_minitimeWed 25 Nov 2009, 7:47 pm

Jakob walked in he had been sleeping in an extra room, he like sleeping in the castle, it was nice. Jakob rubbed his sleepy eyes as he approached the doorway in nothing but his underwear. "What's going on in here" he said scratching the back of his head and stared at Ava and Lianna.
Back to top Go down
Ava_Jazlynn
Admin
Ava_Jazlynn

PostSubject: Re: Never-Ending Nightmares...   Never-Ending Nightmares... Icon_minitimeWed 25 Nov 2009, 8:10 pm

Ava cried into her aunts arms, seeing Jakob, but not noticing him. "I need him, Lia. I need him here with me. These stupid nightmares wont go away! He's supposed to be here to hold me and make everything okay!" She shook her head. "Why wont he come?" She asked both herself and Lianna.
Back to top Go down
iheartheartsxo
Admin
iheartheartsxo

PostSubject: Re: Never-Ending Nightmares...   Never-Ending Nightmares... Icon_minitimeWed 25 Nov 2009, 8:43 pm

Lianna frowned, stroking her cousin's hair and sushing her comfortingly.
"I'm sure he'll come, Ava...He has to...He just does..." She sighed as she then turned to Jakob. As soon as she saw what he's was dressed in, she quickly averted her gaze politely and cleared her throat.
"Um..." She said, still hugging Ava close to her.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult

VivaLaCult

PostSubject: Re: Never-Ending Nightmares...   Never-Ending Nightmares... Icon_minitimeWed 25 Nov 2009, 8:46 pm

Jakob laughed, "Lianna we are romantically involved you can look at me in my underwear" he said with a chuckle. Jakob approached Ava's bedside "Ava are alright?" he asked as he placed a rough hand on her shoulder in a comforting way, he couldn't stand to see her or Lianna in any sort of pain.
Back to top Go down
Ava_Jazlynn
Admin
Ava_Jazlynn

PostSubject: Re: Never-Ending Nightmares...   Never-Ending Nightmares... Icon_minitimeWed 25 Nov 2009, 8:59 pm

Ava didnt look up at Jakob, she just held onto her cousin with teary eyes. "Nightmares. Terrible terrible nightmares with Leo, and shadows, and Thiad walking a-wa-ay." She said, taking in a shuddered breath.
Back to top Go down
iheartheartsxo
Admin
iheartheartsxo

PostSubject: Re: Never-Ending Nightmares...   Never-Ending Nightmares... Icon_minitimeWed 25 Nov 2009, 9:23 pm

Lianna frowned, not meeting her cousin's eyes as she kissed her forehead and sighed. She couldn't answer her cousin. She couldn't tell the future but she could try and keep it from turning horribley bad.
"When we travel to Sheinara, we'll talk to him. We'll work things out." She said urgently.
Back to top Go down
Ava_Jazlynn
Admin
Ava_Jazlynn

PostSubject: Re: Never-Ending Nightmares...   Never-Ending Nightmares... Icon_minitimeWed 25 Nov 2009, 10:04 pm

Ava nodded. "You think he'll actually come?" She worried about her daughters. What if he didnt? What if she had to raise them without their father? Would they grow to despise her for that?
Back to top Go down
iheartheartsxo
Admin
iheartheartsxo

PostSubject: Re: Never-Ending Nightmares...   Never-Ending Nightmares... Icon_minitimeWed 25 Nov 2009, 10:05 pm

Lianna stayed silent. She didn't let a word pass her pale lips. She just sat there on the bed and hugged and comforted her niece. She looked over to Jakob, a small frown formed on her lips.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult

VivaLaCult

PostSubject: Re: Never-Ending Nightmares...   Never-Ending Nightmares... Icon_minitimeWed 25 Nov 2009, 10:09 pm

Jakob let out a sigh "Ava, he will come, no one could ever leave someone like you. I want you to understand that" he said as he sat on the bed. "We can travel to Sheinara soon, and we will figure all of this out" he said as he placed his hand on her back.
Back to top Go down
3hoursleep

3hoursleep

PostSubject: Re: Never-Ending Nightmares...   Never-Ending Nightmares... Icon_minitimeFri 04 Dec 2009, 6:23 am

Trin stepped slowly into Ava's bedroom in just his dressin gown. He was rubbing his eyes. He had been catching up on some well earned sleep before Ava had woken him up with her scream. He would have run but not sleeping for 10 days put him on the brink of exhaustion. He looked at her.
"You ok?" He looked at Jakob and Lianna comforting her. "Ah, I guess not." He walked over to the bed, pulling a chair with him, sitting down and being sure to close his legs as he did so. "Leo still bothering your sleep?" He asked knowing it was obvious. He had been late and didn't want to seem insensitive but he was tired and there wasn't room for him to cuddle up. "Don't worry, you'll be ok sweeie. Thiad will come here and Leo can't hurt you."
Back to top Go down
Baen Ikonoka

PostSubject: Re: Never-Ending Nightmares...   Never-Ending Nightmares... Icon_minitimeSat 05 Dec 2009, 6:27 pm

he walks in after hearing the commotion and sees them comforting Ava. he speaks calmly and gatherdly but inside his heart is racing a hundred fold
calm down yuo stupid beating organ...not the time...people hear can hear my heart beat...wait nullify the sound..."Audos Slytha"
he looks at Ava his anxiousness etched like stone on his face
" what's wrong? are you okay Ava? "
Back to top Go down
Ava_Jazlynn
Admin
Ava_Jazlynn

PostSubject: Re: Never-Ending Nightmares...   Never-Ending Nightmares... Icon_minitimeSat 05 Dec 2009, 7:22 pm

Ava looked up at Baen, feeling stupid now. She wiped the tears away from her face. "Yea. I...I...I'm f..fine." She said through the quick breaths that come along with crying. "Just a ba-ad dre-eam." She listened to his thoughts, him telling his heart to shut up. She wondered why, but she wouldnt ask. Not out loud.
Back to top Go down
iheartheartsxo
Admin
iheartheartsxo

PostSubject: Re: Never-Ending Nightmares...   Never-Ending Nightmares... Icon_minitimeSat 05 Dec 2009, 7:23 pm

Lianna looked from Baen to Ava.
"Umm... I'm going to leave... come on Trin... Jakob..." She took their hands in her's and walked out of the room, closing the door behind her. Baen and Ava would be the only ones in there, the light dimmed very low.
Back to top Go down
Baen Ikonoka

PostSubject: Re: Never-Ending Nightmares...   Never-Ending Nightmares... Icon_minitimeSat 05 Dec 2009, 7:25 pm

he glares at Lia after scannign her mind briefly and sends a mental statement in her head
watch it you

he then moves and sits on Ava's bed and places his arm around her and pulls her closer to him
" wanna talk about it? i dont know anything about whats been ging on here...let me know so i can help Ava..."
Back to top Go down
Ava_Jazlynn
Admin
Ava_Jazlynn

PostSubject: Re: Never-Ending Nightmares...   Never-Ending Nightmares... Icon_minitimeSat 05 Dec 2009, 8:11 pm

"He's not coming..." Ava leaned into Baen, letting him hold her tight. "I left to come here with Lia... and I hoped he would follow... but it's been nearly 7 months... and I dont think he's coming..." The tears wouldnt stay in her eyes, so she just let them fall freely. Her knees bent up to her chest and she just sat there in Baen's arms. She hated him having to see her like this... but she couldnt help it.
Back to top Go down
Baen Ikonoka

PostSubject: Re: Never-Ending Nightmares...   Never-Ending Nightmares... Icon_minitimeSun 06 Dec 2009, 6:49 am

" He's not coming yet he will probably show up once he's finished what ever he is doing "
he rubs her arm comfortingly and kisses the top of her head before letting out a barely audible sigh
Back to top Go down
Ava_Jazlynn
Admin
Ava_Jazlynn

PostSubject: Re: Never-Ending Nightmares...   Never-Ending Nightmares... Icon_minitimeSun 06 Dec 2009, 3:00 pm

"He's not doing anything! He's living his life in Sheinara as if I never existed. As if his children were never born! And what scares me the mo-ost is that he's all alo-alone. Because of me! I took everything he ever ha-ad! His daughters... his son..." Ava shook her head and closed her eyes. Leo's pleading face appeared in her mind, making her cry harder. she wondered if she had ever told Baen about killing Leo...
Back to top Go down
Baen Ikonoka

PostSubject: Re: Never-Ending Nightmares...   Never-Ending Nightmares... Icon_minitimeMon 07 Dec 2009, 1:05 pm

"no you hadn't told me Ava...but im sure your reasons were just. and it's not your fault...and if he is acting that...ignorant towards your and the twins existence then he doesnt deserve your affections"
he stared at her his eyes empty and a slightly darker blue than normal before looking towards the door his mind yelling at Lia to help
Back to top Go down
3hoursleep

3hoursleep

PostSubject: Re: Never-Ending Nightmares...   Never-Ending Nightmares... Icon_minitimeMon 07 Dec 2009, 2:56 pm

Trin knew the that Lia had been asked and he pushed himself out of her grip, opening the door.
"Baen, I know about Leo and can relate. Give me 5 minutes and I'll have her calm, then you can talk to her or whatever. Please? I am her father..." He looked pleadingly, in a subtle way, masking it from Ava, at Baen.
Back to top Go down
iheartheartsxo
Admin
iheartheartsxo

PostSubject: Re: Never-Ending Nightmares...   Never-Ending Nightmares... Icon_minitimeMon 07 Dec 2009, 6:31 pm

Lianna gave Trin a ._____." look and blinked as she heard Ava's words.
"Son?" Her jaw dropped, her eyes widened. Total typical face full of shock.
Back to top Go down
Ava_Jazlynn
Admin
Ava_Jazlynn

PostSubject: Re: Never-Ending Nightmares...   Never-Ending Nightmares... Icon_minitimeTue 08 Dec 2009, 12:02 am

Ava decided that Lia was the most important to reply to first, "Leo was his s-son, Lia. I ki-kiled his son." She then turned her attention back to Baen, "I stabbed Leo. I had to. I had to kill him! He was... he was ba-ad. Turned evi-vil by the Dark Lord. But I killed him. And he begged for me not to." She stayed leaning into Baen's arms. She didnt want to move. She just wanted to stay there. "Daddy, I dont want to talk abo-ut Leo. There's no-thing that will ch-ange what hap-pened." Her body shook and ached from being so tense. She hadnt cried like this in ages. Not since the nightmares and pain of killing her finance's son had sub-sided to an amount that allowed her to live her life in a semi-normal way again. There was nothing she missed about this type of pain.
Back to top Go down
3hoursleep

3hoursleep

PostSubject: Re: Never-Ending Nightmares...   Never-Ending Nightmares... Icon_minitimeTue 08 Dec 2009, 1:46 am

Trin shook his head sighing. Again, he didn't want to seem insensitive but he had seen this with some soldiers. You could do nothing but wait or try shock therapy. If he tried shock therapy he would get an earful from Lia so the primer would be the better choice. He sat on the chair.
"Ava, look at me." His eyes changed so that they were an intensely calming purple. "What you did was not wrong. If you thought he was bad then you were right. Thiad wanted you to do it." He licked his lips, dreading what was to come, knowing he was gonna kill two birds with one stone. "He wanted you to do HIS dirty work. He told you to kill Leo and then pissed off. He's made it look like your fault. And, I don't care if he loves you or not, he is the one responsible, not you. Stop blaming yourself and get on with life. Killing someone is never the same for different people. You've just had a delayed reaction. Snap out of it and move on, ok?"
Back to top Go down
Baen Ikonoka

PostSubject: Re: Never-Ending Nightmares...   Never-Ending Nightmares... Icon_minitimeTue 08 Dec 2009, 4:45 pm

as her body shook he held her tighter
"Trin is right Ava...as reluctant as i am to admit it he is rigth about that...it's logical..."
he raised his mental barriers to their maximum blocking Ava from his head he stared at her pain and inside it was killing him to not beable to do anything else he seen Trin and knwon he knew what he was doing and stood up moving out of the way and moved for the door. he couldn't bare it anymore, but he knew he would suffer if she asked him to...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Never-Ending Nightmares...   Never-Ending Nightmares... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Never-Ending Nightmares...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ceriba :: Ceriban Kingdom :: The Palace :: The Bedchambers-
Jump to: