Ceriba
Welcome to the land of Ceriba. Please sign in here. If you are not apart of our Rp family yet, please sign up! =D
Ceriba
Welcome to the land of Ceriba. Please sign in here. If you are not apart of our Rp family yet, please sign up! =D
Ceriba
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ceriba

A place of hope and courage. A place to unite.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hello Rpers! Welcome to the neighboring land of Sheinara. Ceriba. A land where the hope of survival is based on the two sister kingdoms working together. Have fun (:

Baen Ikonoka

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Baen Ikonoka

Baen Ikonoka Empty
PostSubject: Baen Ikonoka   Baen Ikonoka Icon_minitimeMon 23 Nov 2009, 2:59 pm

Name: Baen ikonoka
Nickname(s): Bri

Hometown: name lost in time
Race/ Species: Elf / something else

Appearance: [Small Description] 6ft roughly lean but muscular build dressed in light green armour mostly

Eye colour(s): deep blue
Hair colour: green
Height: 6 ft 2
Build: (Muscular, slim etc.) lean but muscular slightly
Scars, piercings, tattoos or wounds: a wound along his chest from a sword and a few small hole scars dotted on his back
Picture(s): N/A at the time

Personality: sarcastic but will be nicer when you egt to know him more, you will never know what he is like as his inner most walls will not be breached by any

History/Bio/Background: he was one of youngest in a war that raged for over a century, he became a battle hardnened warrior and he ran when the Obidrons wiped out 297 family members as he was hopelessly outnumbered. he seen his wife and daughters raped and murdered before he slew two of the three that did the crimes.

he then spent roughly a century hiking to Sheinara and from there onto Ceriba. he makes frequent trips between the two. he found his brother in sheinara and also found Teigan there. to date he is with her hence the trips back to sheinara.
Back to top Go down
Ava_Jazlynn
Admin
Ava_Jazlynn

Baen Ikonoka Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baen Ikonoka   Baen Ikonoka Icon_minitimeMon 23 Nov 2009, 3:03 pm

Seems well enough. If you could, please edit if you find pictures.
Other than that, accepted.
Back to top Go down
3hoursleep

3hoursleep

Baen Ikonoka Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baen Ikonoka   Baen Ikonoka Icon_minitimeMon 23 Nov 2009, 4:35 pm

Yeah, despite the fact he is mysterious, a lot more detail needs to be included.
Back to top Go down
iheartheartsxo
Admin
iheartheartsxo

Baen Ikonoka Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baen Ikonoka   Baen Ikonoka Icon_minitimeMon 23 Nov 2009, 7:41 pm

It's good. There's enough information to tell what he's like. Welcome to Ceriba ^^ And Trin, I told you I have to talk to Ava about you doing this before you started. Please don't do it unless one of us inform you that it is ok.
Back to top Go down
http://sheinararpg118.forumotion.co.uk/index.htm?sid=a2707aca898
Baen Ikonoka

Baen Ikonoka Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baen Ikonoka   Baen Ikonoka Icon_minitimeWed 25 Nov 2009, 3:56 pm

Ava_Jazlynn wrote:
Seems well enough. If you could, please edit if you find pictures.
Other than that, accepted.
will do Ava
3hoursleep wrote:
Yeah, despite the fact he is mysterious, a lot more detail needs to be included.
he's meant to be. i put in a much as i could with trying to keep him like that
iheartheartsxo wrote:
It's good. There's enough information to tell what he's like. Welcome to Ceriba ^^ And Trin, I told you I have to talk to Ava about you doing this before you started. Please don't do it unless one of us inform you that it is ok.
de ja vu
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Baen Ikonoka Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baen Ikonoka   Baen Ikonoka Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Baen Ikonoka
Page 1 of 1