Ceriba
Welcome to the land of Ceriba. Please sign in here. If you are not apart of our Rp family yet, please sign up! =D
Ceriba
Welcome to the land of Ceriba. Please sign in here. If you are not apart of our Rp family yet, please sign up! =D
Ceriba
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ceriba

A place of hope and courage. A place to unite.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hello Rpers! Welcome to the neighboring land of Sheinara. Ceriba. A land where the hope of survival is based on the two sister kingdoms working together. Have fun (:

Looking Over Sheinara.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
iheartheartsxo
Admin
iheartheartsxo

Looking Over Sheinara. Empty
PostSubject: Looking Over Sheinara.   Looking Over Sheinara. Icon_minitimeMon 23 Nov 2009, 1:00 pm

Lianna rode on Falada. It was hard guiding her up the narrow and rock trials of the Aladnis Mountain Range but it was possible. As she dismounted her horse, she looked towards the direction of her old home land. Sheinara. It was many miles away but she could distinctly make out the images of the palace, town and other landmarks as she sighed heavily. She would have to make a trip there soon and converse with her sister, Scarlet. It seemed like it had been a century since she had last been there. It had actually only been about 6 months. She was actually surprised they had built up Ceriba so quickly.
Back to top Go down
http://sheinararpg118.forumotion.co.uk/index.htm?sid=a2707aca898
Ava_Jazlynn
Admin
Ava_Jazlynn

PostSubject: Re: Looking Over Sheinara.   Looking Over Sheinara. Icon_minitimeMon 23 Nov 2009, 2:15 pm

"I miss it too..." Ava said as she shifted from her wolf form so she could speak. She had followed Lianna up here, wanting also to see the old home. "We should visit..." She continued. "I'm sure they miss us as much as we miss them. And..." Ava paused for a minute, "Maybe Thiad needs to see that myself and the twins are alive, to want to come live with us..." She sighed. It had been over half a year, and her fiancee still hadnt come to find her. She turned to her cousin. "Do you think he'll change his mind? Even if we dont go?"
Back to top Go down
iheartheartsxo
Admin
iheartheartsxo

PostSubject: Re: Looking Over Sheinara.   Looking Over Sheinara. Icon_minitimeMon 23 Nov 2009, 2:18 pm

"I hope he does...." She sighed turning towards her cousin before muttering under her breath, "Men."
Lianna had been brought back to life during Christmas but with a condition. She couldn't live with the one she sacrificed herself for. It was difficult but at least she could visit.
"Thiad...just needs to open his eyes and realize who he's leaving behind." She said, feeling sad for her neice.
Back to top Go down
Ava_Jazlynn
Admin
Ava_Jazlynn

PostSubject: Re: Looking Over Sheinara.   Looking Over Sheinara. Icon_minitimeMon 23 Nov 2009, 2:42 pm

Ava nodded. "I miss him, Lia. More than anything. I feel so guilty for taking the girls with me. I just... I couldnt leave them." She shook her head. "He's missed so much because of me... their walking... and talking. They've both already grown to two-years old, and he missed it. And with An... I dont know what to do. She's a bear... I cant do anything with that..." She noticed that she was rambling and stopped herself. "I'm sorry..."
Back to top Go down
3hoursleep

3hoursleep

PostSubject: Re: Looking Over Sheinara.   Looking Over Sheinara. Icon_minitimeMon 23 Nov 2009, 4:32 pm

Trin's car could be heard about half a mile away. With a V12 engine it made a loud sound and, as he skillfully braked next to the two women, not a sound could be heard other than the pistons pumping away. He open the driver door of his Aston Martin DB9 Vantage, he looked stylish. He wore a pure white silk shirt, some jeans that were neither skinny nor baggy, and some blue converse. He was wearing Georgio Armani sunglasses and he stood proud as he closed the door and gazed upon his homeland. He walked round and sat on the bonnet of the car. He put his hands back and wasn't bothered by the fact that it was slightly burning them. It had been a long 6 months.
"If you're going then so am I." Although the fact he had his sunglasses on made it impossible to tell, his voice showed absolutely no emotion. He looked back at the road he had just come along. "And you could have ridden along that. Although it is quite well hidden." He looked at Ava and Lia.
Back to top Go down
iheartheartsxo
Admin
iheartheartsxo

PostSubject: Re: Looking Over Sheinara.   Looking Over Sheinara. Icon_minitimeMon 23 Nov 2009, 8:07 pm

Lianna shrugged.
"We aren't going there yet. And I don't like to ride on things our towns people can't. We still have to talk to Scarlet."
She knelt on the ground and looked forward, her emerald eyes scanning the horizon.
"It will really be...something...when we see the family again.
Back to top Go down
3hoursleep

3hoursleep

PostSubject: Re: Looking Over Sheinara.   Looking Over Sheinara. Icon_minitimeTue 24 Nov 2009, 1:24 am

Trin nodded, grunting. He chuckled to himself.
"Horril will claim I'm doing his job." He looked at his feet giggling. "Probably say he's started a sport." He shook his head. He got up off the bonnet, walking between Ava and Lianna, putting his arms around their shoulders. "I don't know what it's like for you two. You have attachments. Ava, Thiad and Lianna," He paused, locking eyes with her and then looking back to Sheinara. "Vargor." He muttered.
Back to top Go down
iheartheartsxo
Admin
iheartheartsxo

PostSubject: Re: Looking Over Sheinara.   Looking Over Sheinara. Icon_minitimeTue 24 Nov 2009, 12:04 pm

"Vargor is really sweet, brother. But...he left without saying anything..and when I left..he chose to stay behind. Besides, He was nothing more then my guard." Her voice sounded as if she were trying to convince herself as much as Trin and Ava. "Besides, I like Jakob.." She trailed off letting a small sigh pass between her pale lips.
Back to top Go down
3hoursleep

3hoursleep

PostSubject: Re: Looking Over Sheinara.   Looking Over Sheinara. Icon_minitimeTue 24 Nov 2009, 12:46 pm

Trin snorted. He shook his head.
"So you're telling me that your relationship with Vargor was just a meaningless fling?" He sighed. When he saw the quizzical look on her face he tapped the side of his head. "Psychic." He said simply. "You should push stuff to the back of your head when so many members of your family are mind-readers. Those emotions weren't fake." He stared ahead, sunglasses mirroring the sunlight.
Back to top Go down
Ava_Jazlynn
Admin
Ava_Jazlynn

PostSubject: Re: Looking Over Sheinara.   Looking Over Sheinara. Icon_minitimeTue 24 Nov 2009, 1:42 pm

"Ahh, dad. Some mind readers," Ava cleared her throat in a way to say 'me', "Can read even the thoughts all the way in the back of ones mind." She smiled. Having so much control over the mind really made it easy to get what she wanted. Like when she had kille Leo. "My my, how easy it was to get him to let me go..." Ava muttered. As the memory of actually killing him came across her mind, she closed her eyes, pushing it all the way back.

"I would just watch your thoughts completely!" She said when her mind joined the world again. "As much as you can..."
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult

VivaLaCult

PostSubject: Re: Looking Over Sheinara.   Looking Over Sheinara. Icon_minitimeTue 24 Nov 2009, 1:55 pm

Jakob walked up behind the group of people his face now looking younger, his looks of when he was 20, though he was recognizable. "Lianna....Ava" he said as he stepped beside them. "My new life? Is it with you guys." he said quietly as he gazed at the horizon his face was plastered with worry. he looked at Lianna, his love, and then returned his gaze to the horizon, How Much had he given up, I couldn't forgive himself if something happened to Sheinara, to the Queen, but Lianna is my destiny he thought to himself, but quickly stopped when he remembered the mind reading abilities that some people possessed.
Back to top Go down
3hoursleep

3hoursleep

PostSubject: Re: Looking Over Sheinara.   Looking Over Sheinara. Icon_minitimeTue 24 Nov 2009, 1:59 pm

Trin turned, taking his arms from the women, grabbing at his belt in lightning fast reactions, whipping out his hunting knife. He pushed Jake to the ground, leg over his arms and chest, putting the knife to his throat.
"Stay your tongue unless spoken to and hope that I am in a good mood today or your life blood will be poured about the land. Why sneak up on us when you could have introduced yourself formally?"
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult

VivaLaCult

PostSubject: Re: Looking Over Sheinara.   Looking Over Sheinara. Icon_minitimeTue 24 Nov 2009, 2:02 pm

Jakob moved fast, getting out from under the man and he appeared behind the man his body glowing yellow and sent his foot into the man's back pushing him on his back where Jakob had been. "I am not going to introduce myself to you" he spat, Jakob was angered easily in these past few months. "You don't need to know me, or my name" he said he removed his foot and stood in a fighting stance.
Back to top Go down
3hoursleep

3hoursleep

PostSubject: Re: Looking Over Sheinara.   Looking Over Sheinara. Icon_minitimeTue 24 Nov 2009, 2:05 pm

Trin pushed himself around, whirling his legs, kicking Jakes ankles away whilst getting up. He shook his head, spinning the knife by it's blade and sheathing it. He walked back to Ava and Lia, reading Jake's mind.
"She's the love of your life," he said, nodding to Lia. "So I'd think twice before starting a fight with her brother." He said, raising his chin and removing his sunglasses.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult

VivaLaCult

PostSubject: Re: Looking Over Sheinara.   Looking Over Sheinara. Icon_minitimeTue 24 Nov 2009, 2:07 pm

Jakob landed on his hand and flipped back to his feet. "Your her brother I would advise note placing a blade against the neck of her love" he said as he glared at Trin, and returned to a relaxed state and moved back to his spot his anger subsided as quickly as it came.
Back to top Go down
3hoursleep

3hoursleep

PostSubject: Re: Looking Over Sheinara.   Looking Over Sheinara. Icon_minitimeTue 24 Nov 2009, 2:11 pm

Trin chuckled. He looked at Jake, examining him with grey eyes.
"I'm edgy nowadays. Don't sneak up on me or before you know it there's a slit in your throat and you can't move. I restrained myself because I know who you are." He held out a hand. "Trinovantes Leali."
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult

VivaLaCult

PostSubject: Re: Looking Over Sheinara.   Looking Over Sheinara. Icon_minitimeTue 24 Nov 2009, 2:15 pm

"Everyone is on edge these days, myself included" he said as he looked back and shook his hand. "Jakob Rand" he said calmly as he looked back at the horizon. "I hate what I've become, killing used to be something I did with no emotion with anger flooding me know it clouds my mind" he said without looking at anyone.
Back to top Go down
3hoursleep

3hoursleep

PostSubject: Re: Looking Over Sheinara.   Looking Over Sheinara. Icon_minitimeTue 24 Nov 2009, 2:17 pm

"Death is something everyone must come to accept. Do not be ashamed for who you are. No one can truly be good these days." He moved to the car, sitting on the bonnet, taking Ava by the arm, allowing Lia and Jake to catch up, ignoring Ava's protests.
Back to top Go down
Ava_Jazlynn
Admin
Ava_Jazlynn

PostSubject: Re: Looking Over Sheinara.   Looking Over Sheinara. Icon_minitimeTue 24 Nov 2009, 2:22 pm

Lianna crossed her arms, obviously unhappy as she looked from her brother and Jakob to the horizon. Her emerald green eyes were a bit intense as she sighed heavily, her posture becoming more loose rather then relaxed as she ran a hand through her midnight black hair. She was wearing the orange marble necklass and bracelet Thiad had given her to reduce her curse.

Ava rolled her eyes. "Way to welcome him to the country, dad. Really. That was fantastic." She said sarcastically. Having another male around would make things... interesting. She crossed her arms as well as Lianna, and put on her 'You guys are retards' face.
Back to top Go down
3hoursleep

3hoursleep

PostSubject: Re: Looking Over Sheinara.   Looking Over Sheinara. Icon_minitimeTue 24 Nov 2009, 2:25 pm

Trin smacked his fist on the bonnet. Hard. "Don't you dare speak to me like that again. You may be an adult but it doesn't mean you have lost your sense of respect!" He hissed. He was really now angered. Yes he had acted violently but he could have killed Jakob. He could have continued fighting, but no, he had restrained himself, apologized and shaken hands, introducing himself. Hardly a completely hostile reception.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult

VivaLaCult

PostSubject: Re: Looking Over Sheinara.   Looking Over Sheinara. Icon_minitimeTue 24 Nov 2009, 2:36 pm

Jakob turned to Lianna "Hey." he said not knowing what to say, he didn't know if she was angry at him or not. Jakob smiled as he gazed at Lianna, his true love. Jakob took off his gray hoodie and tossed it to the ground. "Should I be here?" he asked as he returned his gaze to her.
Back to top Go down
Ava_Jazlynn
Admin
Ava_Jazlynn

PostSubject: Re: Looking Over Sheinara.   Looking Over Sheinara. Icon_minitimeTue 24 Nov 2009, 2:42 pm

"But you can speak to me however you wish. Right." Ava rolled her eyes once more before turning to Jakob and Lia "I'll see you two at home." She looked back at her father, before turning into her wolf self, and running off, down the moutain range, and through the forest, all the way to the palace.

"You're welcome to stay..." Lianna replied with a small smile. When Ava ran off she stepped towards her brother and whopped him over the head. "I don't give a damned shit if she's your daughter or not Trinovantes. You treat her with respect as she must treat you because you are not just father and daughter anymore. You are rulers. We want people to come to Ceriba, not flee. If we have wedges in between us, we will not do well. Now please, go talk to her. You two should apologize to eachother."
Back to top Go down
3hoursleep

3hoursleep

PostSubject: Re: Looking Over Sheinara.   Looking Over Sheinara. Icon_minitimeTue 24 Nov 2009, 2:46 pm

Trin grabbed her wrist and threw off the hit. He rolled off the bonnet, opening the door and putting his sunglasses on again. He clicked his tongue, pointing at Jake.
"Catch up later man." He nodded, before getting into the driver seat, putting on his music; Metallica, at loud volume, closing the door. He put the roof down, rolling down both windows, putting his arm on the side, reversing and then speeding off.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult

VivaLaCult

PostSubject: Re: Looking Over Sheinara.   Looking Over Sheinara. Icon_minitimeTue 24 Nov 2009, 2:48 pm

Jakob nodded at Trin, a male friend isn't something he was used to the closest he had was Horril and they didn't get along at all. "Lianna, I came for you" Jakob said when Trin was gone. "My heart can't take loosing you again." he said as he remembered the feeling he had when she had died.
Back to top Go down
Ava_Jazlynn
Admin
Ava_Jazlynn

PostSubject: Re: Looking Over Sheinara.   Looking Over Sheinara. Icon_minitimeTue 24 Nov 2009, 3:21 pm

Lianna's breath caught in her throat even though she knew Jakob had come for that reason. She took a few steps towards Jakob until she was inches away from him. Ever so slowly, she brought her lips to his, tears running down her cheeks. She hesitantly wrapped her arms around the man's neck while she didn't meet his eyes.
"Thank you.." Were the only words that passed through her pale lips.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking Over Sheinara.   Looking Over Sheinara. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking Over Sheinara.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ceriba :: The Border :: The Aladnis Mountain Range.-
Jump to: